Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance (48503 Views)

Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by poweredcom(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nonsense coming change
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by brightalo1010: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

I'm seriously beginning to believe there's a direct correlation between poverty and cognitive capacity otherwise how would any cerebral person be asking for the perpetuation of the DISASTER that found himself in the nation's capital for just N33k a month.

Is it that they are blinded in both eyes to see the reality around them...even a blind man can feel the heat Buhari is pumping into the Nigerian space .
first you doubted it when the news broke, now you are saying different thing. Aren't you tired of wailing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by JEmma1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
press9jatv:
Buhari's government have started paying N33,000 allowee to corpers. Watch wide jubilation of corpers after receiving their new stipend.

Votes buhari for third term, from Nigeria corper's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVilI60Md74

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
ThankGod say a human male specie no follow

Girls mumu ehn...their love for money has overwhelmed them...they even sound like illiterates with d noise sounds
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Muhylonaire(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
ednut1:
Poverty is rife . When i served some people used to send part of the 19800 home . I shock

Bro that shit is not easy... With that 19800,i had saved about 100k at the end of the service year. Family go still call me say "how far, how far"... Ko funny
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by bamasite2: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Can we re-serve this country please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by masterpix(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
javaguru:
good move, buhari 3rd term na lie
their certificate is questionable how on earth can 33k solve their problems when there is corresponding hikes in tax to 7.5%.
This increment is long overdue since 2011 when I was still serving, that Goodluck Jonathan increased it and was planning another one before he left remember the law say after 2 years minimum wage is due to renegotiation.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nice bt I was ask them to save than go on a spending spree.
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Odunolumide(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:

I'm seriously beginning to believe there's a direct correlation between poverty and cognitive capacity otherwise how would any cerebral person be asking for the perpetuation of the DISASTER that found himself in the nation's capital for just N33k a month.

Is it that they are blinded in both eyes to see the reality around them...even a blind man can feel the heat Buhari is pumping into the Nigerian space .

if you don't understand that the corp members are just being sarcastic then it is your cognitive capacity that should be questioned.
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by bamasite2: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
Don't be a synic. Graduates are earning 15k - 18k as teachers in private schools where they slave their lives away!

You think you are in Canada?

Besides you can follow this road to Canada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B9VVOJuYl0

Davash222:

So, what's the goodness here
Paying less than a hundred dollar every 30 days is what you call good thing?
Do you wish for such 'good thing' in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by press9jatv: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=JEmma1 post=86295271][/quote] i hope nigeria corper's knows about it.
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Africomterror: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wow

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by san316(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
DaBullIT:
All these hopeless hate filled animals prowling on the internet

1 usd is 36k+, If you are not into yahoo yahooo -cyber fraud , even Oyinbos consider it a big money , so when a corper receives 33K salary upped all the way from rarely received 17K and you still have mouth to say it's peasant's money , then , You are a bloody ingrate and you shouldn't be allowed to pro-create

Jonathan sold crude oil for 180$/B and allawee was not paid frequently let alone paying this value the borrower of loans paid this and now you are still not happy

Don't mind those slow brained people. They are the same set of people begging for 100 naira recharge so as to get free 20mb.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by masterpix(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
DaBullIT:
All these hopeless hate filled animals prowling on the internet

1 usd is 36k+, If you are not into yahoo yahooo -cyber fraud , even Oyinbos consider it a big money , so when a corper receives 33K salary upped all the way from rarely received 17K and you still have mouth to say it's peasant's money , then , You are a bloody ingrate and you shouldn't be allowed to pro-create

Jonathan sold crude oil for 180$/B and allawee was not paid frequently let alone paying this value the borrower of loans paid this and now you are still not happy

what are your saying that allowee was not pay frequent nawa for you it took him two years in office to increase it and was planning another one before he left. The law say every 2 years it due to renegotiation. I made alot of money from service even we were paid arrears of 4 month since 9 months Buhari signed it into law is now he is paying it and you are here talking from both sides of the mouth let him pay them their arrears even those that have left the service. Our leaders are wicked simple
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by toprealman: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
So the political jobbers are right installing him as life president
Nigerian graduate gets $91 per month and is happy!
#InsideLife
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by micflo28(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
With d sort of economy we are in. The money is not much, but the reasonable ones will use it wisely.
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Timagex(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bola146:
Hummmm, I collected #9775 that time cry

To recieve your arrears, Send nysc abeg to 3310. Yours faithfully... wink smiley
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by osazsky(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wow nice I am really happy for them I hope they can now save so that after nysc they can start something no matter how small pending when they get employed we didnt have this opportunity mine was 7500 team 2004
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Godsonkemz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Renforce:
Heard some of them shut down Quillox last night. Others are pricing land already grin

Lwkmd
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by bigstan11787(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is the reason why this country can't get better because the average Nigerian is after what they can eat today irrespective of the consequences of tomorrow..
Am not against anybody here but imagine this people shouting Bihari for third term, what if they pass out from service.. Will they still be saying dame because by then no more alawee.
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Angrymode: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
I think this is a good one from the government no matter how small anyone thinks the increment is.

Even me go shout Sai BABA for third term if petroleum products fall below 50 naira per litre in this country o grin
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
useless graduates

A country where senators take home is 38m and HOR 29m are jubilating for collecting 33k

if Nigeria is a sane country corpers is expected to be paid 500k each after their service year to reduce unemployment. you're collecting 33k and y'all jubilating with the rate this country economy is retrogressing, wait till your family member started calling for you help before you know 33k is nothing

14k addition when corper are expected to be paid 50k from fg, 15k from state
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by voltron14: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kuvuki7788:
#950 per day.... They should be happy.

Your basic arithmetic is poor.
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by golddare: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
press9jatv:
Buhari's government have started paying N33,000 allowee to corpers. Watch wide jubilation of corpers after receiving their new stipend.

I no blame you guys.
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Reussite: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
press9jatv:

What a shame!
Just imagine the joy untop 30k? lipsrsealed
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by oliverano: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is really commendable...but still not enough for any rational human to shout Buhari for third term

HUSTLE OOO...MAKE YOU NO COME DEY FEEL SAY YOU SUPPOSE SERVE AGAIN!!!!
Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by IamSoProlific: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one
Buhari is gonna remain my real niggarrr anyday anytime!
A man with balls
Treasury single account was dope
Integrated payroll roll system was dope
Border closure was dope
Now this corps member money

This buhari shock me i swear. I didn't know he was a real niggarrr from onset
If not when i worked as an ad-hoc staff (Apo 2) in last election i for rigg for buhari
But buhari my real niggarrr please federal staff are waiting especially tertiary institutions. Those people never get minimum wage.
Abeg shock them ( federal university staff) just as you shock this corps member

You just lost a nigga observer boi, you having a puccy n!gga problem, you ain't sh!t boy, now I know better.

Shit that isn't even upto a hunnid dolls, can't even buy sub, crypter, card site or even get a reasonable dope tool for a new hustler in their midst. You're here spewing sh!t.

Just fucck off boy!!!

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Just because of 75 euro ? When ur right seems like a blessing to you that's why Africa will remain backwards untill biafra comes

1 Like

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by larryking540: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Nigeria politician know how to put their citizens into webs and this is a typical example

1 Like

Re: Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance by press9jatv: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reussite:
What a shame! Just imagine the joy untop 30k? lipsrsealed
seriously it everyone surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo) / Lady In NYSC Uniform Spotted At Intl. Airport Same Day She Signed Out (Pic/Vid) / Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.