Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) (6720 Views)

Hausafulani Ladies Are The Most Finest In Africa(photos) / Outrage As Nigerians Perform Traditional Rituals Publicly In South Africa.Photos / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by lebron7(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
All the aboki wey dey drive okada for Lagos d beauty no reach dem. Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by babasolution: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
this arewa guy is a lier,the northerners have only few very rich business men on government patronage, while the rest middle class northerners are mostly government workers one way or the other,they are being fed from southern tax payers hustle.,the majority being filthy poor,this guy arewa is just out for lying propanganda to save his peoples ass from shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by OkCornel(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Home of culture and Hospitality

One thing I find noteworthy among the rich and comfortable class is the emphasis placed on education and family values. Based on my observations from afar though.

I might also be wrong here, but it seems the Hausa/Fulani (rich and comfortable ones) are not open to intertribal marriages as such.
Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by Kingsteve(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Truth be told, the hausas are nowhere as pretty as the Fulanis.
There are more ugly/average looking hausas than the beautiful ones.
The average hausa female is just meh...

But them Fulanis...
Beauty personified!
Even the peasants, you can still see the beauty within.

OP, rephrase your title to: Fulanis, the most beautiful...
Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
I was literally listening to gbas gbos by fireboy when I skimmed through this your comment and I started laughing so bd
solmus:
grin

i don laugh die.. no wonder Trump banned us, see us casting each other

hahahaha!! 1-1 final scores

left and right gbas gbos!! punch and counter punch

I truly like how Arrewa is standing tall for his people, its about time, HallaDaTruth you are truly a warior of your people let us all stand tall fight if we have to and settle with much more facts about ourselves

Tribalism is the state of being organized by, or advocating for, tribes or tribal lifestyles even according to Tribalism its not a sin or a crime in promoting ones tribal values
it is only nepotism that is criminal and wrong
Nepotism the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

They want to force One Nigerianism as a culture on us to soothe Colonial masters of Nigeria, but Nigeria Tribes must showcase their diversity only you can sell and tell your own story as it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by anuofGod(f): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
This is the real Hausa / Fulani

Bros, you are wicked ooo. #laughing my ass out.

2 Likes

Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by Goldeno(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
kiss
Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by Goldeno(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
you are very stupid for typing that thrash..go through the op's posts and you will see that the OP is known tribalist..He is the one that started that nonsense, always on any Igbo thread posting thrash.. He is just being served a dosage of his own stupidity..
I forgive you -even though you'll say you don't need it- because you just can't control who you are.

I actually pity you, to be born with so much inner hatred, anger, mischief, and being allergic to good things happening in other areas, to other people must be cruel and painful life to live.

I hope you all find a cure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by iamgprince: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
this ladies are truly epitome of beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
fairfora:
Being fair-skinned isn't a criterion for beauty. Come to my family and see dark skinned, pionted-nosed, skinny pretty girls. My wife is one of them.

let us see their picture.
Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by wiseoneking: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
Arrewa:
You can't love modesty and hate Hausafulani
These are not Hausa women. You can always deceive people that dosen't know about Hausas. I know your people more than you know them because I have worked among them to improve
their lives. Moreover, these women are mostly full blooded SHUWA ARAB WOMEN OF BORNO STATE AND PARTS OF CHAD . Others like them are those Hausa men that married to shuwa women or some stock of fulani women. Rich hausa men have the obsession of marrying to light skin shuwa and fulanis women.This women are not Hausas. This are not the true pic of Hausa women. 99.9% Hausa women or men seen in kano state or their villages are not like this.

But coming to the igbos, these women are never byproducts of any mixed marriages. They are full blooded igbo women. As mixed as Bianca or many igbo women may looks like, they are always full blooded igbos. When you are in igbo land, you can see such beauty scattered everywhere. Stop deceiving people about these pics. Bring out the pic of real hausa women like Aisha Yusuf etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) by DanZubair(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
This small brained boy stop mentioning Niger Republic in your tribalist posts, you have made it a habit of calling us all sort of names. Stop preaching hate and hatred among us for goodness sake. By the way what is Hausafulani tribe? Before you waka come, Hausas have interminglled with Kanuris, the Yorubas, the Tuaregs, e.t.c and there have never been such political ethnic group like Hausakanuri or Yorubahausa.. Are you afraid of calling yourselves Fulanis again, as proud as you are, that you must hide under the humble Hausas to cover up?

Let me disclose this to you, hope it will erase all the misconceptions you may have for Niger people. Here is a fact you must take in, in every tribe their are beautiful and their are ugly ones. Don't judge people by facial appearance, what you need to ask of a person first is their good virtues and honesty because beauty fades away while honesty goes on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribalism Is The Main Problem With Nigeria / Is Repainting Houses Against Nigerian Culture? / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.