Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Mercy Eke Reveals What Has Happened To Her BB Naija Prize Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Reveals What Has Happened To Her BB Naija Prize Money (670 Views)

I Have Made More Than 85 Million Naira Bbn Naija Prize Money - Erica / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Reveals What Has Happened To Her BB Naija Prize Money by 043Nobs2: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Winner of the 2019 edition of reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Mercy Eke has answered an inquiry from a fan on what has happened to her prize money.

The fan had asked her what happened to the money she won after the reality star jokingly said on Twitter that it will be a good time to be a corper.

Her statement follows the news that the government has commenced the monthly payment of N33,000 to NYSC members in line with the increase in the nation’s minimum wage.

However, a fan attempted to shade her by asking what happened to the money she won.
See her reply on >>> https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/02/01/mercy-eke-reveals-what-has-happened-to-her-bb-naija-prize-money/

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy Gives Real Reason For Okada Ban. / See Photo As Comedian Akpororo Shows Off His Shoe Collection / "#valentine day Is For Only #sidechick like Us And Not Wives" - #bobrisky reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.