Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll (777 Views)

Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? / Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll by DuchessHomesDCL: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
MANSFIELD APARTMENTS
LOCATED IN SURULERE, DIRECTLY BEHIND THE NATIONAL STADIUM LAGOS HAS APARTMENTS FOR SELL.

1BEDROOM APARTMENT = 10MILLION NAIRA
2BEDROOM APARTMENT = 16MILLION NAIRA
3BEDROOM APARTMENTS = 20MILLION NAIRA
2BEDROOM PENTHOUSE = 20MILLION NAIRA
3BEDROOM PENTHOUSE = 25.5MILLION NAIRA

SUPERSTAR PROMO: GET 500,000 NAIRA DISCOUNT ON ANY OF THE APARTMENTS YOU'RE BUYING (PROMO ENDS 15TH OF FEBRUARY.)

PLUS YOU GET AN ALL EXPENSES PAID TRIP TO DUBAI FOR FREE THIS EASTER WITH A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 3.5MILLION NAIRA.
OYA HURRY O! IT'S A LIMITED OFFER.

FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS AND INSPECTIONS CALL DUCHESS HOMES CEO ON 08033334743, 08157308641

Re: Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll by DuchessHomesDCL: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Enjoy two heavy benefits in Mansfield Apartments Surulere.
1. Enjoy 500k discount on any Apartment. Pro.o ends 15th Feb. 2020.

2. Travel all expenses paid trip to Dubai for free this Easter holiday with us by making a deposit of 3.5million Naira on any Apartment you subscribe for.

Buy 3 Apartments and Get for yourself a Royal Double DOOR Refrigerator.

Call Duchess Homes CEO Now On: 08033334743, 08157308641
Re: Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll by DuchessHomesDCL: 1:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Want to travel to Dubai this Easter? Make a down payment of 3.5million Naira and off you go. All expenses paid for you by us. Call
Re: Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll by DuchessHomesDCL: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Clients are already submitting their passports, those who have made an initial deposit of 3.5million Naira for Mansfield Apartments Surulere LAGOS or Fairfield Apartments ABIJO Lekki LAGOS. Won't you join us for an all expenses paid trip to Dubai this Easter?
Call Duchess Homes CEO Now To Help You Buy ASAP.

Re: Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll by DuchessHomesDCL: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Promo time for 500k discount is running out, call me quickly now before 15th February 2020 meets you, you'llmiss out on the promo and buy it normal price. Call me quickk quick make i help you buy now. 08033334743
Re: Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll by DuchessHomesDCL: 2:12am On Feb 12, 2020
#RealtorAmaka i heard your company is doing a promo, if i make an initial deposit of 3.5million Naira, i will own an Apartment of my choice, spread balance for 12months and still travel to Dubai all expenses paid. Is that correct?
....Mr. Douglas

Me: Oh yes Sir, you're right. Just call me i can help you buy, invest and advise you in the best places to buy in LAGOS or any other State in the South-East and South-South.
Call: 08033334743
Re: Want To Travel To Dubai For Free And Still Become A Landlord or Landlady? Csll by DuchessHomesDCL: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2020
People have already qualified for Dubai trip this easter, you haven't qualified because you haven't called me. Call me now let me guide you.

(1) (Reply)

Apartment Around Yaba / Best Valentine Gift I Have Ever Seen / Amazing!! Cheapest Property In Osapa London Lekki!!! SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.