Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

'reason Why I Left My Husband'– Actress, Akisanya Disclose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'reason Why I Left My Husband'– Actress, Akisanya Disclose (577 Views)

"I Tattoed My Breasts To Make It Exceptional For My Husband" - Actress Bimbo Ade / Bimbo Akisanya Rocks Cleveage-Baring Ankara Outfit (Photos) / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'reason Why I Left My Husband'– Actress, Akisanya Disclose by Newsbest(f): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akisanya took to social media to share details about her abusive marriage and why she chose to work away from it.

The actress stated that leaving the relationship was not easy, but she had to leave because she wasn’t ready to lose her life to save the relationship.

She wrote thou ;

“I left that marriage when my son was just 3 months old,” she began in the post, adding, “you think it was easy to make that decision? No. I left early cos I didn’t want to die.”

She continued, “I left early cos I didn’t want to lose my child, I left early cos I didn’t want to be a murderer. ( its a story for another day ) I was married for a year & 4months & it was hellish. Hello, DO NOT KILL ANOTHER PERSON’S CHILD all in the name of marriage. I am also a mother & I know how I am striving to train & feed my son. Please, don’t pray or wish for a mother to labour in vain oooo� it must be AN EYE FOR AN EYE.”

Click below link to see her post

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/02/reason-why-i-left-my-husband-actress.html

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Hilarious Video Of Smoker Dancing After Getting High (VIDEO / Switzerland Woman Communicates With Her Dog In Igbo Language / Akhere Juliet Is The Face Of Cheveram 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.