Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Effect Of Okada And Marwa Ban In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Effect Of Okada And Marwa Ban In Lagos (494 Views)

Soludo's Full Statement: Bans Okada And Tricycle. Curfew From 6am To 6pm / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Enugu: Keke, Okada And Tiper Union Leaders Say Hoodlums Responsible For Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Okada And Marwa Ban In Lagos by OnyesomJ(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
This evening I went to the Bus stop to get a bus going Awoyaya from Ajah , come and Crowds waiting For Bus.

The Funny Thing is that the Drivers Took advantage of this Ban to Increase Transport Fare , I’ve to pay #500 to get to my Destination....

Share your Experiencegrin
Re: Effect Of Okada And Marwa Ban In Lagos by kunleweb: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
500 to awoyaya. Christa fari. How much would it be to go to eleko and epe then
Re: Effect Of Okada And Marwa Ban In Lagos by psalmsmiles(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
e no make sense

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Okada And Marwa Ban In Lagos by GamalNasser: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na wa Nigerian govt is only good at making thing harder for it's citizens
Re: Effect Of Okada And Marwa Ban In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Effect Of Okada And Marwa Ban In Lagos by sammyj: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
I don't see any effect oooh. Even in the UK and America we tend to copy and look forward to for greener pasture they don't have this kind of transportation system. They walk home from the train station abi na by force !! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Coalition Charges Nigerians To Defend Service Chiefs, Military Fro / Bishop Oyedepo Has Contributed Nothing To Nigeria – APC / Video : Kaduna Governor El - Rufai Visits Exiled Kano Emir Sanusi In Awe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.