Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive (387 Views)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Reasons why you dont read your Bible... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive by nlPoster: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Law of Karma

Cause and Effect

Reap what you sow

Make hay while sun shines

The above summarizes my own perception of what the concept of destiny entails. Some people may submit to the notion of destiny being a fixed date/status n the future where you must be what you were predestined for.. No matter what you do.

But I think destiny is a summarization of all our choices and actions in life.. Whether good or bad.

Cheers
Re: What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive by A305: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Law of Karma

Cause and Effect

Reap what you sow

Make hay while sun shines

The above summarizes my own perception of what the concept of destiny entails. Some people may submit to the notion of destiny being a fixed date/status n the future where you must be what you were predestined for.. No matter what you do.

But I think destiny is a sunmarization of all our choices and actions in life.. Whether good or bad.

Cheers
You made sense with your analogy. 60/100 (B)
Re: What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive by A305: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Destiny could sum up the word "Destination"

This means a person is a means to an end. Hypothetically, The said person might not have started the journey or even destined to end the journey but the actual ROLE they are meant to play for the event/adventure/situationship to be fulfilled/completed is what is known as destiny.

A practical example.

The Nuclear/Atomic bomb

The journey began with Sir Isaac Newton, During propounding his theory of light, he opined that ( Mass and Energy ) are the same thing. He's destiny ended with only discovering light composition.

Next up is Einstein

Einstein was born by a mechanical/steel Engineer. He's father always wanted him to be am Engineer but Einstein wanted to be a scientist. Soon enough, we can agree that thay was his destiny -- Against all odds, From being a patent clark, Einstein published 3 papers to get the world bowing at his feet and was famous for refuting Newton's theory of (Mass and Energy) being the same. Which however, he further went further to prove that that with the world famous equation E=MC2. And from that equation, The Nuclear bomb was created.

So Einstein destiny was to take over from Newton to make a difference but he never started it.

Till date, The science community is still evolving with many scientists after Einstein being destined to invent and re-invent.

That's what destiny is.

2 Likes

Re: What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive by nlPoster: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
A305:
You made sense with your analogy.

I'm ok with his opinion. Well thought out.

1 Like

Re: What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive by nlPoster: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
@ topic

do people's curses affect destiny?

I just saw some blood curdling curses in politics section, I wondered if that energy affects folks' destinies?
Re: What Are ur Opinions On Destiny? Graphic material (curse),dont read if sensitive by nlPoster: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Here's the curse, it's quite graphic, apologies:

You are a product of a cursed generation, none of your immediate family members within the younger age gap will live long to see 40 (and that's a generous cut off), considering that the benchmark for hitting that age is much lower. And in all that short and miserable life span so mercilessly wrought upon your family, shall be the cascading and ripple effect of plagues much worse than the plagues visited on Egypt, in the worst multiplier effect scenarios known and unknown . Your sisters and loved ones will be public cynosures of pity, sexual inappropriety, toture, lack of marital longevity, barreness and at every thresholds of hope - inevitable death.

Your brothers, I mean every male born in your family three shall hustle tire, but dem no go blow, poverty and stagnancy will dog all their paths, the best among the lot will be miserly beggars, and the worst among the lot will be as good as waking cadavers- mere humps of human worthlessness... Ain't no redemption, and then they will all die painful deaths respectively - without even coming any inch close to their hallmarks of dreams, and that includes you.

I'm Conclusion--As for your parents, those one are already earmarked for the worst types of downturns, to the status of beggars shall they be reduced, wrenched--scorned - derelict and cast aways among their kindred, your mum shall be struck down with a strange illness that defies all cure and respite, Pastors won't help... until she slowly and painfully metamorphosizes into a pathetic living vegetable, begrudged by many and rejected by all... As for your papa, well that one don already cast, he will be a paraplegic broken man, his senses dying away and his hopes completely crushed... Before he concedes to the call of death - death by a noose hastily fastened tight around his neck, in his final journey to hell.

https://www.nairaland.com/5651365/classified-secreat-how-ondo-boys/2

(1) (Reply)

Can Christian Confront Bad Leadership? / How Eurocentric Jesus Was Used To Enslave The Minds Of Africans Worldwide / How to combat the effects of this lockdown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.