Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Rema Not Dead, See What Happened (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Not Dead, See What Happened (photos) (2731 Views)

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Used To Be Dark Skinned, What Happened? – [photos] / Burnaboy Wash Reekado Banks On Twitter, See What Happened. PHOTOS / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rema Not Dead, See What Happened (photos) by Lisa4nairaland: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rema Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

There has been a trending rumours on the internet that singer, Rema is dead.

The biggest world’s free online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, has made a devastating blunder by reporting that fast-rising Nigeria singer, Divine Ikubor also known as Rema has died.

Click here for latest news

The online platform made the error in reporting that the singer passed on at exactly 12:29 am on 1st February.

However, reports claimed that the error was on the part of one of the platform’s writers who made the error while updating the singer’s profile.

The error has since been corrected with the singer being the most searched in the last 10 hours following the blunder.

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/rema-dead-happened/
Re: Rema Not Dead, See What Happened (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
Please my beloved friends of Nairaland, if you can remember all my cry and begging here every day. Since I'm good with computer so someone suggested I should go and join one computer training class coming up in a few days from now. He promised to pay the fee for me which is #15,000 but right now my biggest problem is a laptop. And he said I should make sure I have a good high-speed laptop before going for the training. I asked about the training and so many people advised that once I'm done with it that I could be writing both CVs creating websites, Internet security and mobile apps, and other things and the stuff pays a lot. So here is the message from the class this evening Training for Cyber Security, Website & Mobile App design. Date: February: 10 to 12 for Weekday 15 & 16 For Weekend. Venue: Onatrix Garden, Zone 5, From Berger get to Sky Memorial. For transfer: 03644**** - GTB - #15,000 - We advise you make Payment now, chat on Whatsapp with transfer evidence to get theory material to study if you are in Abuja you should know about Brekete Family, that is where the training is taking place. Please I beg of you all to please help me with a laptop please my good friends please. You can check my other post if you have forgotten about my cries and begging about my kids here and on Twitter. Please I really need this please God bless you as you assist Amen.

My number is +234 807 075 1915 both on WhatsApp please help

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Dance Butt Naked To Trending Ghanaian Song, Online Users React / (PHOTOS) Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Showing Off Her Massive Curves / Rappers Reminisce And Vector End Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.