Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerians React To Teni's Views On Feminism And Marriage Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Teni's Views On Feminism And Marriage Proposal (494 Views)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Teni's Views On Feminism And Marriage Proposal by ExAngel007(f): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nigerian singer, Teni ignited a Twitter storm with her view on feminism and marriage proposal.
Teni in her tweet said feminists hold on to their ideologies till it's time for a man to go down on one knee to propose to them. She added that there's nothing wrong with a lady proposing to her man.

She tweeted;
Y’all are feminists till it’s time to bend on one knee to ask a man to marry you! Aren’t we equal?
Btw it’s not wrong for a woman to propose to her man!

Her tweets sparked off mixed reactions and here are some comments below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeniEntertainer/status/1223534005133479937?p=v
Re: Nigerians React To Teni's Views On Feminism And Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dear Teni,

Ladyhippolyta88 might just prove you wrong by doing that to me before the year ends.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Teni's Views On Feminism And Marriage Proposal by sodiqapril(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
She said what she said.. if you are not satisfied...locate the nearest River and jump in it... FEMINISTS in other countries are fighting for equal rights in education, politics, their 9ja counter parts are using as an opportunity to channel their inner bitterness towards the male folks.... once again, if you are Dissapointed by Reno's tweet..in the words of a Greek philosopher, take the Dissapointment with eba and swallow it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Teni's Views On Feminism And Marriage Proposal by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Teni,

Ladyhippolyta88 might just prove you wrong by doing that to me before the year ends.
grin
grin grin

I never wan marry na angry

If I wan marry I go propose cheesy should I do the proposal with a ring,a car,a house,a horse,a land anyone name it grin

(1) (Reply)

Marlian Gang Now Winning More Souls Than Redeemed Church - Investigation / Just In: Davido Acquires Brand New Private Jet / COVID-19: Mike Godson Under Fire For Deriding Poor, Vulnerable Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.