Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1202 Views)

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: . by kunleweb: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
I know what you can do to regian balance.

First you feel so tired that getting from bed and doing easy task is difficult and you something's feel drained like a used battery. You'll even struggle with sleeplessness, bad appetite, bad sleeping patterns. Fluctuating appetite and dizziness a few times. Am I correct?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yes! I feel drained almost every time and I find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning. I eat fine and sleep well at times but I do wake up at night some days and find it hard to go back to sleep, inside of me gets hot most times
Re: . by kunleweb: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Over the next three days maintain your regular meal and pee in a transparent plastic bottle like Coca-Cola. Or a clear white bowl where the colour of your urine can be displayed easily. Pee in the coke plastic till it reaches half the container then snap it and send it to me by mail. There are multiple issues. But I need to check the final fact first through your urinary analysis
Re: . by sodiqapril(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Look for someone you can talk to
Try exercising
Watch IG skits
Listen to good music
Have sex
Smoke weed

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
kunleweb:
Over the next three days maintain your regular meal and pee in a transparent plastic bottle like Coca-Cola. Or a clear white bowl where the colour of your urine can be displayed easily. Pee in the coke plastic till it reaches half the container then snap it and send it to me by mail. There are multiple issues. But I need to check the final fact first through your urinary analysis

I'll do that sir, though I've done urinalysis before. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=sodiqapril post=86301505]Look for someone you can talk to
Try exercising
Watch IG skits
Listen to good music
Have sex
Smoke weed
[/quote

Well, I try to exercise as little as I can always and I'm a big fan of good music. There's just something wrong I think I'm not aware of yet
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
You might just be utterly oblivious to everything in life. Pray and fast more op
Re: . by clumsydyna: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dear op, depression causes a lot of damage to our health, it could destroy our immune system and make our brain send wrong messages due to conditioning.
My candid advice to you is:
Eat plenty fruits,
Eat plenty vegetables,
Do exercise regularly,
Stop taking drugs especially antibiotics&
Try to rest enough.
Do not allow anyone deceive you, now your health lies in your hands, feel happy, do things you would have done prior to the health breakdown, go places, meet people and do anything that gives you Joy, then watch and see that your situation would change for the best.

1 Like

Re: . by Jerrygotswagg(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
First !! Do you urinate a lot ?? Do you always wake up every night to urinate and find it hard to fall back asleep? Is your urine dark yellow? Let me know , then I know was wrong
Re: . by Tonyfx: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Look in the mirror and you will see what's wrong with you. Are you aware that if someone is very ok but keeps telling himself that he is running temperature, before long his temperature starts rising. You are mentally telling yourself and accepting that you are not ok and that is what is manifesting on your body. Have you ever heard the saying has a man think so is he. Trust me no doctor even shango fit help you for this one only you need to start reversing those negative thoughts of yours and only then will you start feeling better.
You can download this book " the power of the subconscious mind by joseph murphy" from pdfdrivedotcom. It will help you.

Oblivion1:
I'll try to keep this short as possible.
I've been sick for the past 5 years and I've tried almost everything but I'm still not fine. I was told I had staphylococcus areus four years back, I took antibiotics and all kinds of herbal medicines. Antibiotics didn't work at all but herbal suppressed the symptoms. I went from one hospital to the other but no solution, some doctors even made me look stupid saying that staph is not an infection, that we have them in our nostrils, skin and all. I went from one spiritual house to another, did all sorts of things I never thought that would do in my life, still no solution. I've done all kinds of test and they all came negative, did blood culture and urine test again, few months ago, staph was no longer detected. I've also received two therapies for depression from two different hospitals but I still feel the same way. A doctor even called me a negative person. Some people no longer believe me, they say I don't look skinny and sick. I feel like I've exhausted all my options and nothing is working. I've spent all I have plus what my friends contributed for me, I don't even know what to say to them anymore

What I feel -
I feel very very tired and weak, I have joint pains all over my body, internal heat, chest congestion, I'm always dizzy and I've being experiencing catarrh for like 9 months straight now

Please is there anyone who might have any knowledge about what's wrong with me. I need your advice please or is it that I'm going crazy? Judge me all you want.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2020
clumsydyna:
Dear op, depression causes a lot of damage to our health, it could destroy our immune system and make our brain send wrong messages due to conditioning.
My candid advice to you is:
Eat plenty fruits,
Eat plenty vegetables,
Do exercise regularly,
Stop taking drugs especially antibiotics&
Try to rest enough.
Do not allow anyone deceive you, now your health lies in your hands, feel happy, do things you would have done prior to the health breakdown, go places, meet people and do anything that gives you Joy, then watch and see that your situation would change for the best.

Thank you very much for your input, like I said earlier I undergone therapy for months, took depression pills too. And I'm very much aware of power of the mind, how your thoughts can manifest to something real as long as you believe that they are real enough, how the subconscious mind work and all. Believe me I'm a positive person, I've been reading books ever since my ordeal. I just don't know what's wrong
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Jerrygotswagg:
First !! Do you urinate a lot ?? Do you always wake up every night to urinate and find it hard to fall back asleep? Is your urine dark yellow? Let me know , then I know was wrong

I urinate a lot during the day but not at night and my urine isn't dark yellow
Re: . by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2020
Tonyfx:
Look in the mirror and you will see what's wrong with you. Are you aware that if someone is very ok but keeps telling himself that he is running temperature, before long his temperature starts rising. You are mentally telling yourself and accepting that you are not ok and that is what is manifesting on your body. Have you ever heard the saying has a man think so is he. Trust me no doctor even shango fit help you for this one only you need to start reversing those negative thoughts of yours and only then will you start feeling better.
You can download this book " the power of the subconscious mind by joseph murphy" from pdfdrivedotcom. It will help you.

I've been told what you said about a thousand times, to be in control of your thoughts rather than your thoughts being in control and all, I've taken lots of positive actions by reciting positive writings in the morning, engaging exercises, not staying alone, to ignore what I feel and believe that I'm fine. But I'm still not fine and people tell me that my body is always warm when they touch me
Re: . by Xerona: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Oblivion1:
I've been sick for the past 5 years and I've tried almost everything but I'm still not fine. I was told I had staphylococcus areus four years back, I took antibiotics and all kinds of herbal medicines. Antibiotics didn't work at all but herbal suppressed the symptoms. I went from one hospital to the other but no solution, some doctors even made me look stupid saying that staph is not an infection, that we have them in our nostrils, skin and all. I went from one spiritual house to another, did all sorts of things I never thought that would do in my life, still no solution. I've done all kinds of test and they all came negative, did blood culture and urine test again, few months ago, staph was no longer detected. I've also received two therapies for depression from two different hospitals but I still feel the same way. A doctor even called me a negative person. Some people no longer believe me, they say I don't look skinny and sick. I feel like I've exhausted all my options and nothing is working. I've spent all I have plus what my friends contributed for me, I don't even know what to say to them anymore

What I feel -
I feel very very tired and weak, I have joint pains all over my body, internal heat, chest congestion, I'm always dizzy and I've being experiencing catarrh for like 9 months straight now

Please is there anyone who might have any knowledge about what's wrong with me. I need your advice please or is it that I'm going crazy? Judge me all you want.
call this man 08112510012
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2020
Xerona:
call this man 08112510012
Thank you, please is he a doctor or what
Re: . by Tonyfx: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Download the book I suggested and read it

Oblivion1:

I've been told what you said about a thousand times, to be in control of your thoughts rather than your thoughts being in control and all, I've taken lots of positive actions by reciting positive writings in the morning, engaging exercises, not staying alone, to ignore what I feel and believe that I'm fine. But I'm still not fine and people tell me that my body is always warm when they touch me
Re: . by Dharyhor: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Oblivion1:

What I feel -

Do u have difficulty in concentrating?

Do u fart frequently?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2020
Dharyhor:

Do u have difficulty in concentrating?
Do u fart frequently?
Yeah, I do fart a lot but does it even mean anything? At times I do fall short on concentrating due to lack of energy. Thank you
Re: . by BORNOFFIRE: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oblivion1:

What I feel -

first of all I salute your courage, for voicing out your health challenges and seeking solution, unlike some who would prefer to blame their innocent village people.

Immediately I read where you complained of weakness and tiredness, I need no one to tell me your kidneys are already getting their share of you wrong lifestyles and thats what is contributing to the this your unending sardonic health state.

from your aforementioned complaints, Bro it's obviously you have a weak immune system.

You also complained of leg pain, that inflammation.

trust me Bro, all these complaints can be handle by a woman on this nairaland Mrs blessing enyo chrisborm. a distinguished dietitian Nigeria has ever produced.

she treats such kind of cases using natural food; when you reach, she will first counsel your, she will examine you and all your previous test results. she design a diet plan for you to use.

she's against use of orthodox treatment for cases like yours. She will place you on a natural foods diet plan, you will observe scrupulously and judiciously. in a short time you'll be fine.

you can reach her here on nairaland or any social media platforms just search for NICHOLE DIETARY CONSULTANCY LIMITED.

I have witnessed others get heal from her treatment if not I no go waste my time to tell you about her treatment.

best of luck bro
Re: . by Dharyhor: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oblivion1:

Yeah, I do fart a lot but does it even mean anything?
At times I do fall short on concentrating due to lack of energy. Thank you

Drop ur WhatsApp no if u don't mind, I'll chat u up

NB: I'm not collecting anything from u or selling any drug/herbs to u or referring u to anyone. I just felt i might be of help

Just to walk u through it
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dharyhor:

Drop ur WhatsApp no if u don't mind, I'll chat u up

NB: I'm not collecting anything from u or selling any drug/herbs to u or referring u to anyone. I just felt i might be of help

Just to walk u through it
Re: . by Coded2(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
contact me on Nairaland call my number below
Re: . by oxypressPlus: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
This problems is difficult to diagnose and treat by physicians, however we know the diagnosis and solution.
Click oxypressPlus: we are on whatsapp
Re: . by ppeessuu: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oga all of them will scam u oooo and
Pls becareful.
If you have any solution for the man say it here and not by saying call me or these no.

Chairman you have over load of parasite in your gut that needs to be cleared before u can get well.
Solution.
Use oregano oil
Take alot of vegetables
Stay away from white flour n it's product

And parasite loves sugar.

U must be having sugar cravings.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2020
ppeessuu:
Oga all of them will scam u oooo and
Pls becareful.
If you have any solution for the man say it here and not by saying call me or these no.

Chairman you have over load of parasite in your gut that needs to be cleared before u can get well.
Solution.
Use oregano oil
Take alot of vegetables
Stay away from white flour n it's product

And parasite loves sugar.

U must be having sugar cravings.

Thank you for your contribution, I don't take much sugar though

(1) (Reply)

How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus / I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona / I'm H0rny Most Times. Is This Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.