Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! (4244 Views)

Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / Achieve Bigger Manhood And Stop Premature Ejaculation / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by cris83: 1:18pm On May 01, 2017
Good day fellow members. My post goes out to the men of this great forum. I need your help. My problem is that my joystick size is very small and I suffer from weak erections.

I engaged in masturbation while @ very young age alongside sex but more of the former than the latter. I did it for years and now my joystick is so small and my ex left m because of the small size and weak erections. I also suffer from premature ejaculation atimes. I am @ a crossroad and don't know what to do.

I have @ least stopped masturbation for good a while back and have no intention of seeking self pleasure ever again and I earnestly need your advice on what to take to make m joystick increase in size when not hard and also improve on having hard erections again like when I was a teenager. I am in my late 20s.

Your inputs will be much appreciated. Thank you brothers.
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by dingbang(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2017
Just ready ur 10k.. I will waybill u traditional medicine u go dey drink everyday till it goes completely...
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by eezeribe(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2017
OK...
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by LAFO: 1:37pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Just ready ur 10k.. I will waybill u traditional medicine u go dey drink everyday till it goes completely...
Till the preek vamoose?

2 Likes

Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by dingbang(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2017
LAFO:

Till the preek vamoose?
no na. U sef.. No find my trouble
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by LAFO: 1:46pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
no na. U sef.. No find my trouble
I no find trouble,
'till it goes completely'
Na reason I ask..
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by dingbang(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2017
LAFO:

I no find trouble,
'till it goes completely'
Na reason I ask..
na d prejaculation na

1 Like

Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by ellagabs(f): 1:50pm On May 01, 2017
weak erection: try vega n 1 tab of tramadol...
size: u must do Jelqin for atlis 2monts, evry day...

tank me later. cool
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by dingbang(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2017
ellagabs:

tank me later. cool
why tramadol?
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by ellagabs(f): 1:55pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
why tramadol?

wil kip d Prick activ for atlis 30mins to 1hr wyl bleeping
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
Pele
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by cris83: 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
ellagabs:

tank me later. cool

Oga, which one is Jelqin and Vega? I'm not familiar with these. Explain better please...

1 Like

Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by Moses247(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
Vega and Tramadol.. na erection killers oo... try d herbal wey dat guy talk....if it's for real
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by Moses247(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
bro where do u reside
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by dingbang(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2017
Moses247:

bro where do u reside
port Harcourt bro...
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by dingbang(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2017
Moses247:
Vega and Tramadol.. na erection killers oo... try d herbal wey dat guy talk....if it's for real
its for real.. Cured mine..
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by Moses247(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
port Harcourt bro...
can I msg u on pm?
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by meroyijumoke(f): 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
cris83:
Good day fellow members. My post goes out to the men of this great forum. I need your help. My problem is that my joystick size is very small and I suffer from weak erections.

I engaged in masturbation while @ very young age alongside sex but more of the former than the latter. I did it for years and now my joystick is so small and my ex left m because of the small size and weak erections. I also suffer from premature ejaculation atimes. I am @ a crossroad and don't know what to do.

I have @ least stopped masturbation for good a while back and have no intention of seeking self pleasure ever again and I earnestly need your advice on what to take to make m joystick increase in size when not hard and also improve on having hard erections again like when I was a teenager. I am in my late 20s.

I am a lady and i know what that feels like to have someone in ur shoes. Call me or chat me up on whatsapp 08162073553. U wud be surprised. This one no be drug ooo

1 Like

Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by Moses247(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2017
meroyijumoke:

I am a lady and i know what that feels like to have someone in ur shoes. Call me or chat me up on whatsapp 08162073553. U wud be surprised. This one no be drug ooo
lol.. na Wetin?
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2017
Small dick, weak erection all at one?

Niga ur screwed.

Just go do sex change and become a runs girl.

1 Like

Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by SolexxBarry(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2017
wait o,does masturbation cause small Dickson
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by rhymesnoni(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2017
eyya, poor u.
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by cris83: 5:12pm On May 02, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Small dick, weak erection all at one?

Niga ur screwed.

Just go do sex change and become a runs girl.

Is that supposed to be make m feel better. If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute, please hold your own.

1 Like

Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2017
cris83:

Is that supposed to be make m feel better. If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute, please hold your own.

Buzz off pencildick, do I look like I care if you feel better or not?

2 Likes

Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by Moses247(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Buzz off pencildick, do I like like I care if you feel better or not?
receive sense.
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by EagleScribes: 8:00pm On May 02, 2017
cris83:

It is better you go for what is tested and trusted, without any side effects. These two supplements will reset you to what you ought to be.

https://www.nairaland.com/3733798/natural-solution-weak-erect

Thank me later
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by cris83: 8:33pm On May 02, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Buzz off pencildick, do I like like I care if you feel better or not?

Thank you for the insults. May God bless your mouth so you use it to inspire your generation than rain abuses on others.
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by cris83: 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
EagleScribes:

It is better you go for what is tested and trusted, without any side effects. These two supplements will reset you to what you ought to be.

https://www.nairaland.com/3733798/natural-solution-weak-erect

Thank me later

I will look into this. Thank you brother.
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by cris83: 8:35pm On May 02, 2017
SolexxBarry:
wait o,does masturbation cause small Dickson

Yes it does.
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by uchennangene(f): 9:03pm On May 02, 2017
cris83:

If you're truly interested in getting rid of this and becoming a better man in bed, then you should read this. I guarantee you, if this isn't cured, then you get full refund of your money.

Read this

http://www.oliviangene.com/2017/05/how-to-permanently-get-rid-of-erectile.html
Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2017
cris83:

Thank you for the insults. May God bless your mouth so you use it to inspire your generation than rain abuses on others.

Good boy.

Now Buzz off.

2 Likes

Re: Very Small Manhood And Weak Erections. Please Help Me!!! by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2017
Moses247:

receive sense.

Cigarette dick

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is SC Genotype The Same Thing As Ss / Toilet Hygiene / Commonly Abused Drugs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.