Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

[Face Of The Month] I Don’t Believe In Love At First Sight – Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [Face Of The Month] I Don’t Believe In Love At First Sight – Mercy (645 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Face Of The Month] I Don’t Believe In Love At First Sight – Mercy by Chatinews: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Our face of the month (February, 2020) is nobody else but Mercy Elo, a graduate of Delta State University, Abraka.

Below is our brief moment with her

Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend with someone else?

Never

What is that thing you would not tolerate in a relationship?

Lies, I hate lies so much.

When did you have your first kiss?

How old were you when you started dating?

What are your life goals?

To have a better life like having money and be okay, to be independent and helping others

Do you believe in life after death?

No

Are you addicted to anything?

Not really, maybe sleeping

Which personality traits do you want your partner to have?

Been nice and good to others

When did you have your first sex?

That’s personal

What kind of things really makes you happy?

Shopping, playing, eating what I love

Do you believe in love at first sight?

No

What are you most afraid of?

Nothing much

Do you have any bad habit you are trying so hard to stop?

Yes, chasing people from my life

What’s the dirtiest thought you’ve ever had?

Strangle one guy to death

What is one thing you absolutely won’t compromise or sacrifice for a relationship?

My happiness, very important

What’s the most embarrassing story from your childhood?

Hmmmmm, Almost born down our house

Can you date your sister’s friend?

Never

What do you always do whenever you’re alone?

Sleep, or keep myself busy with makeup lesson or taking pictures

Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with the person you are dating right now?

Yes

How do you comfort the people you care about when they’re upset?

I apologize

https://djkotech.com.ng/2020/02/01/face-of-the-month-i-dont-believe-in-love-at-first-sight-mercy/

Re: [Face Of The Month] I Don’t Believe In Love At First Sight – Mercy by InfernoNig: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2020
That's what they always say, because they are a farmtool

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious : Two Kenyan Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding ( / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy After 14 Year's Of Marriage(photos) / Young Man Allegedly Killed By A Policeman In Abia(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.