Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) (1662 Views)

All My Career, Zlatan Ibile Says As He Put On Davido Diamond N360M Neckchain.vid / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by Anjollyzlov(f): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

Davido reveals his new necklace is worth $1M (N360M)

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/davido-reveals-his-new-necklace-is-worth-1m-n360m/

Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by HacheNoire: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Stupid lie!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by blastac: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Make them Dy take am easy with the lies...

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by BrutalJab: 6:40am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Stupid lie!

Poverty is really a disease. grin
Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by HacheNoire: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

Poverty is really a disease. grin

Inexposure is a bigger disease.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by BrutalJab: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Ignorance + poverty is deadlier than Corona Virus. grin

You are exposed and still poor?
Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by HacheNoire: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

Ignorance + poverty is deadlier than Corona Virus. grin

You are exposed and still poor?

Village boy forming like he knows

Don't let me mess you up.

What do you know about money. Let me school you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by BrutalJab: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Oponu city boy who knows nothing.

A poor and wretched thing talking about cash moves. grin
Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by HacheNoire: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

Oponu city boy who knows nothing.

A poor and wretched thing talking about cash moves. grin

Your vibes already shows you know nothing.

Believing one fabricated chain is worth a million dollars has already exposed your poverty class.

Am done with you. Can't join you in that sty.

Adieu.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by BrutalJab: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Your vibes already shows you know nothing.

Believing one fabricated chain is worth a million dollars has already exposed your poverty class.

Am done with you. Can't join you in that sty.

Adieu.

You see why ignorance and poverty is your problem? Poverty has clouded your eyes so well that you can't even see well anymore.

Where did he mention that a single chain is worth that amount?

That one fabricated chain will feed you and your entire lineage for years to come. grin
Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by JevonAir: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

[/s]
Re: Davido Reveals His New Necklace Is Worth $1M (N360M) by JevonAir: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Telling Men Not To Marry Women Who Can’ / The Adorable Moment Iyabo Ojo Storms AMVCA With Her Two Kids / Couple Weds In Italy Ignoring Corona Virus See What Happened To Them (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.