Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally (1559 Views)

Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by Emmanuel9O(m): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2020
We the global family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) wish to appreciate the leadership of the US Republicans Party in Iowa for their invitation to our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as a special guest at Trump campaign rally on Des Moines Iowa on Thursday January 30, 2020. Our leader was granted entry to the VIP section of the arena reserved for the top echelon of the Republican Party in the state including the Iowa State Governor Kim Reynolds whom he met briefly.

It is ironic that a man injuriously labelled a terrorist by a biased, corrupt, discredited and dysfunctional judiciary in Nigeria is being accorded VIP status in an event attended by the president of the United States of America whereas Nigeria has been placed on a list of terror ravaged countries banned from entering the US. What this proves is that Fulani rulers of Nigeria are the real terrorists.

Our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the Directorate of State of the Indigenous People of Biafra (DOS) are working very hard and round the clock with stakeholders and most powerful countries in the world to ensure that Biafra is restored peacefully and as soon as possible.

The Fulani Nigeria Government, South East governors and Ohaneze Ndigbo led by John Nnia Nwodo that proscribed and tagged IPOB terrorists can now see that IPOB momentum is unstoppable and Biafra restoration inevitable.

We are calling on every Biafran both home and abroad, particularly the IPOB family worldwide, to remain strong and determined because we are nearly there. No mortal born of a woman can stop Biafra from coming or the freedom that will bring for all other trapped nationalities in Nigeria. Our freedom is ordained from the Most High God in heaven. The success of our ongoing global engagement and diplomatic strangulation of Nigeria will set all captives free.

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.
Follow our blog for more news...
https://loadedchuks..com/2020/02/ipob-hails-us-republicans-over-kanus.html

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by Okwyjesus(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2020
The forces behind lPOB we will soon know.But one thing is certain there are powerful unseen hands behind the movement.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by Nmeribe17(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2020
ride on sir... we the true easterners are with u...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:00am On Feb 02, 2020
Umu Chineke!!!

Biafra amaka!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by MrColdsweat: 1:19am On Feb 02, 2020
Of course we know that the educational system of the zoo has collapsed. If not how would so-called educated people cheer and support the government's decision to proscribe ipob and label them terrorists?

All the universities in the zoo should be converted to ruga.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by jlinkd78(m): 2:44am On Feb 02, 2020
Biafra on d rise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by coolitempa(f): 2:55am On Feb 02, 2020
Ipob = charlatans.....
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by noleflendum: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:
Umu Chineke!!!

Biafra amaka!!!

Zoo must fall!!!
After you have atikulated? No way
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by noleflendum: 3:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Poor Photoshop
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by potent5(m): 3:12am On Feb 02, 2020
Check again.
noleflendum:
Poor Photoshop

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by blasted12: 3:16am On Feb 02, 2020
noleflendum:
Poor Photoshop
Very poor Photoshop and his zombies will swallow it hook, line and sinker
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:48am On Feb 02, 2020
noleflendum:
After you have atikulated? No way

If you cannot show one post where I "atikulated", then your end will be painful, bitter and sudden!!!

You will receive a thousand times whatever that you wish for the great igbos!!!

Isee!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by DaBullIT(m): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2020
This same clown was photoshopped into shaking Obama or was it Trump at the White House

I refuse to be shaken
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by yekparikpa(m): 5:51am On Feb 02, 2020
I guess the kids at the back were specially invited too. It was an open invitation to everyone.
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by noleflendum: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

If you cannot show one post where I "atikulated", then your end will be painful, bitter and sudden!!!

Isee!!!
it seems you are madt
Explain what your great grandfathers were doing here with aticulooter. As you can see they were crying just for a slot of vice president to Fulani herdsman

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by noleflendum: 6:22am On Feb 02, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Isee!!!
urine drinker
P
i
g
g
y
y
e
a
s
t
e

r

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by Kokolet11: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2020
DaBullIT:
This same clown was photoshopped into shaking Obama or was it Trump at the White House

I refuse to be shaken
Who are you? do you have any say? you refused to be shaken please tell that to your children, that is if you even have a say over them.
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by DaBullIT(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2020
Kokolet11:
Who are you? do you have any say? you refused to be shaken please tell that to your children, that is if you even have a say over them.

If your mother was here I'd have say over her

Because your home isn't in order or because you think this forum is anonymous doesn't mean you should disrespect people's opinion

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by Kokolet11: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2020
DaBullIT:

If your mother was here I'd have say over her

Because your home isn't in order or because you think this forum is anonymous doesn't mean you should disrespect people's opinion

Your opinion is useless and meaningless. Put in your energy on your yrouba land.
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by Keziehenry(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2020
this news dey sweet me eeeh. where is lalasticlala
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2020
PSA: Any person can attend a rally of any politician in the US. you just fill out the form online and get an invite.

I don't see Kanu's presence at the rally as anything. Trump doesn't know who Kanu is nor does he care about Biafra or Nigeria,for that matter.
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by Keziehenry(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2020
MrPrsdent:

PSA: Any person can attend a rally of any politician in the US. you just fill out the form online and get an invite.

I don't see Kanu's presence at the rally as anything. Trump doesn't know who Kanu is nor does he care about Biafra or Nigeria,for that matter.

Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by goodnessme1(f): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2020
I can see the anger of Amotekuns terrorist and boko haram people on this thread.
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by mezzyg: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
All hail Biafra.
Proudly A Biafran.
Re: IPOB Hails US Republicans Over Kanu’s Invitation To Trump’s Rally by mezzyg: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
MrPrsdent:

Kanu is making a huge progress with Biafra and you are busy fooling yourself.

You have eyes yet you can't see the handwriting on the wall.
That's why I don't blame Kanu when He calls you an animal living in a zoo with brain and yet cannot reason. Animals reasons yet you can't.

You think U.S where joking when they included Biafra in their database and when their population census.

People like you will keep saying it's photos hop even after the Zoo has splitted

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Epic Message To Int'l Community / I Have No Plans For 2023 Presidency, What's The Point- Osinbajo / The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.