Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". (1818 Views)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Aprokodailynews: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Big brother Naija Reality Star, Tacha has just launched her own Reality show, Keeping Up With Tacha this evening.

She launched it hours after an Instagram Blogger, @RealityJoel sparked flames about the premiere of her show.

According to her, the reality show is set to premiere as mini webseries until its strong enough to Move on to the big screen.

https://www.nightwatchng.com/2020/02/tacha-finally-launches-reality-show-keeping-up-with-tacha-tachaxfebruary.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by HacheNoire: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2020
The Revelations is close and about to be fulfilled.

MIC
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Michealky: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2020
She don dey copy Kardashians

1 Like

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Hypnotise: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2020
She no really smart after all

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Aprokodailynews: 1:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Michealky:
She don dey copy Kardashians

Atleast she is doing something for herself

1 Like

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Tonyfx: 1:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by InfernoNig: 6:00am On Feb 02, 2020
Make a sextape first, then follow up with reality show, I swear u go blow well well.

FYi

It's not me, its my mind playing the tricks.
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by irunoko(m): 6:03am On Feb 02, 2020
grin

Who's keeping up with this bleaching wall ghecko cheesy grin

She really thinks she's one west African Beyonce grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Officialcartel(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Candanyl: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2020
irunoko:
grin

Don't mind her mumu sef,, She thinks her ig followers 'll get her there.I don't see her going far with her attitude Until she brings her self down to becomes humble she remains where she is.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Foodqueen(f): 7:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Westin Kim go cause for this generation eeh!!!!
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by irunoko(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Candanyl:

Don't mind her mumu sef,, She thinks her ig followers 'll get her there.I don't see her going far with her attitude Until she brings her self down to becomes humble she remains where she is.
cheesy
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2020
Wetin Tom cruise no go see for television
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by jayson87: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2020
What does she have to offer. She thinks reality TV is small money. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Coldie(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2020
jayson87:
What does she have to offer. She thinks reality TV is small money. No wahala
Peter square tried it and failed whole fully.

I wonder what the contents of the show will be like
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by jayson87: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Coldie:

Peter square tried it and failed whole fully.

I wonder what the contents of the show will be like
she doesn't know how much goes into it. She thinks it's by selling Titans hoodie that is made in china

1 Like

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Coldie(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2020
jayson87:
she doesn't know how much goes into it. She thinks it's by selling Titans hoodie that is made in china
She's just trying to act like she's winning.

Though there's a way she can go about it, but it needs lots of money. The show should be called the next Titan. Whereby the Tacha Titans would audition for it, then the winner goes home with a price. Cause this her show would fail the moment the next bb naija audition starts
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by jayson87: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2020
Coldie:

She's just trying to act like she's winning.

Though there's a way she can go about it, but it needs lots of money. The show should be called the next Titan. Whereby the Tacha Titans would audition for it, then the winner goes home with a price. Cause this her show would fail the moment the next bb naija audition starts
Exactly my point. she will fade into oblivion as soon a the next bbnaija audition starts. Ask nina. she will tell you
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Coldie(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2020
jayson87:
Exactly my point. she will fade into oblivion as soon a the next bbnaija audition starts. Ask nina. she will tell you
U can't compare Nina to Tacha
Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by Harry00(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2020
irunoko:
grin
Mad ohh

1 Like

Re: Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". by jayson87: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Coldie:

U can't compare Nina to Tacha
Nina to had the same clout after leaving BBNaija house. She has been forgotten. How about Ceecee... she won't get endorsement anymore, she slipped from the B-list she was, now shes a D-list

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Show Off Her New Tattoo On Her Shoulder (photo). / Bobrisky Surprises His Elder Brother With His New Outfit / "Girls Just Want To Hav Fun"- Bbnaija Stars, Kim, Mercy, Diane, Venita In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.