Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Much Is Toyota, Lexus, And Benz In Your Area? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Is Toyota, Lexus, And Benz In Your Area? (555 Views)

Buy Top Toyota, Lexus, And Honda Cars Under ₦1.5 Million Naira At Carmart.africa / Sold Lexus and Toyota 2GRFE Engine (complete) And Transmission For Sale Sold / Bosch Air Filter - Toyota, Lexus And Honda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Toyota, Lexus, And Benz In Your Area? by AgentKB: 5:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Hello, I am creating this thread to keep a tab on prices of vehicles in Nigeria. Knowing the comparative price of a commodity gives a customer the power of choice. I observed that most people don't know the prices of vehicles in their environs as compared to other places.

Disclaimer: users discretion is advised in the use of any information provided here as all prices might not be duely verified and this thread is not an endorsement of any form of transaction. The thread is only to keep you updated about prices of automobiles.
Re: How Much Is Toyota, Lexus, And Benz In Your Area? by Peledonomy: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
AgentKB:
Hello, I am creating this thread to keep a tab on prices of vehicles in Nigeria. Knowing the comparative price of a commodity gives a customer the power of choice. I observed that most people don't know the prices of vehicles in their environs as compared to other places.

Disclaimer: users discretion is advised in the use of any information provided here as all prices might not be duely verified and this thread is not an endorsement of any form of transaction. The thread is only to keep you updated about prices of automobiles.

Sorry to derail, but I see u sent me an email. The problem is I don't have access to that email right now.
How may I be of help to u please?

(1) (Reply)

I Stay In Malaysia,but I'm From 9ja Find A Gud Source That Drop Sure 3 Odd Daily / Confirm And Trusted Odds / Tesla's Autopilot Heavily Criticized By Safety Regulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.