Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Generator Specs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Generator Specs (1130 Views)

Generator, Solar, Wind or Biogas which is best: COMPLETE DETAILS / How To Get 8hours Or More Supply Of Electricty Without NEPA Or GENERATOR / 6kva Diesel Generator For Sale. (fairly Used Straight From Uk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Specs by babasin(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2007
Hello,

Any idea of how many Kva Gen that would carry a whole house:  about 8 A/Cs, 2-electric cooker, electric gate, pump machine, washing machine?

would 20Kva do it?  I have no idea, so expert in the house,
Re: Generator Specs by tafari(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2007
go for 30kva.
Re: Generator Specs by babasin(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Tafari,

Many thanks
Re: Generator Specs by battleaxe: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
@babasin
i dont think its enough for 30kva to be prescribed without knowing the rating of the appliances in your house. What are the power ratings of the AC, electric cooker, pump and washing machine? You can read them off the said appliances or look at their accompanying manuals. Then can anyone correctly advice on what capacity of generator to buy.
Re: Generator Specs by promise72(m): 12:42am On Jun 09, 2007
@ Topic,

Even if you know all that, pls remember that i dont think that there will be an occassion where all equipments will be on AT THE SAME TIME!. You might be able to make do with a 20kv as long as u watch the "load" on it everytime you have to use the generator.

Good luck.
Re: Generator Specs by denex: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2007
Just my luck. I was just going around minding my business jeje, posting my ad in the business section when I entered property and saw this.
These generators are ready for inspection in Lekki.

20kVA generators for sale.
USED = N650,000
NEW = N1,500,000

call: 08025328348
email: nexbestthing@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale At Diamond Estate Ibafo / Land For Sale In Guzape And Katampe Extension In Abuja / How Do I Efficiently Use This Section? I Need To Buy A Property.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.