Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Want To Be A Landlord Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Be A Landlord Help (1145 Views)

Become A Landlord In Lagos! Promo Offer At Trinity Gardens And Park,don't Miss T / Become a Landlord @Treasure Park & Gardens with C Of O / BECOME A LANDLORD WITH #1M OR LESS THAN THAT IN ANY OF THESE AREA IN LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Landlord Help by realdosh: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2007
hi my brothers and sisters,

my name is michael martins,

i was thinking if anyone could assisst me with good information on if there is any possiblity of owning a house with no money down i hear that a lot but i don't really know where and how to start

i really want to own a house you be a landlord, thank you very much for your help.
Re: I Want To Be A Landlord Help by kingjaja2(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
@poster

Never really heard of such, whereby you dont put money down and they hand you the keys to a house undecided
Unless you reach an agreement with the house-owner to pay "small-small", towards your ownership of the house. wink
Re: I Want To Be A Landlord Help by thirdeye(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2007
No money down principle mostly work in developed countries where you have all credit facilities at your fingertips, in Nigeria it may be a little difficult to achieve because of the bureaucracy, just say economic probs.
Nothin down or No money down is a term popularise by Robert G. Allen an American enterpreneur per excellence. For about 25 yrs ago he wrote on how he went about purchasing houses and selling them without money in his pocket.
But you need some level of integrity to do this.
He also wrote something about it in his book, Multiple Streams of Income. I suggest you look for it and buy in any motivational bookshop.
In Nigeria, if you don't mind starting small you could join a cooperative society that targets house building for their members.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/bcsfinance.htm
Re: I Want To Be A Landlord Help by realdosh: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2007
Thank you so much. For you reply
Re: I Want To Be A Landlord Help by crestrader(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
KAP Cooperative Multipurpose Society invites artisans and traders to become a member or be our Representative in any State of the Federation.

Please write "REPRESENTATIVE, your state and your email " e.g REPRESENTATIVE crestrader@gmail.com
If You want to be our representatives in any state of the federation.

KAP Cooperative Multipurpose Society to upgrade 18,000 millionaires including earning a million plus and numbers of People earning thousand per month, get INTEREST FREE LOAN.

We plan to be giving 80% paid health care services to our members anywhere in Nigeria

We into Buying and Selling LANDED PROPERTIES to our Members on instalments.
For more information: 07066559979 or 08098026919 crestrader@gmail.com or crestrader@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Victoria Island (louis Solomon Close), Lagos / For Sale Shell On Land At Ashi/bodija Ibadan - Video / Various Property For Sale In Alapere Area Of Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.