Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Shall I Invest In Taiwan With $20,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Shall I Invest In Taiwan With $20,000? (1392 Views)

Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month / Dangote Is Africa's First $20 Billion Man, Now 25th World Richest! / Can Someone Start Business In Nigeria With $20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shall I Invest In Taiwan With $20,000? by ohala: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
I want to rephrase my earlier post on ideas for investment in Taiwan. I am searching for ideas on what to invest in Taiwan with $20,000 [it doesn't matter the size of the business]. I don't actually want export from here to Nigeria ,rather import from Nigeria. So i don't know what i can bring into Taiwan from Nigeria or any kind of business[like shop or online business] that might represent Africa here,cos it's not common here to see African stuffs and businesses.I wonder who has a golden idea on what to open here.
Re: What Shall I Invest In Taiwan With $20,000? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2010
Nigeria and taiwan have been in business for so many years,then you could set up a consultancy firm to sell machinery to Africa as a whole in different industries .Something will happen that will catapult you to something you did not have idea about.Forget about Nigeria the customs will frustrate your efforts in trying to export unless they have chnaged ,but i doubt that any way.
Re: What Shall I Invest In Taiwan With $20,000? by ohala: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
Thanks Olsa 2 for your excellent idea,but do you have any ideas on types of machineries or industries that could be viable for this business ?thx
Re: What Shall I Invest In Taiwan With $20,000? by seyemon3: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2010
Hello Ohala
I tried to reply you post via my mobile phone yesternight only to discover it didn't get here.
Well from what I can see you need something of an export import business ,I just thought I should give a try my introducing you to something very lucrative,it brings about 40% ROI on any amount invested,if you are interested let me know so I can give the details on here or you can mail me on seyemon2007@yahoo.com or call 0703939154
Re: What Shall I Invest In Taiwan With $20,000? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2010
I have been to many trade fairs in lagos organised by taiwanese people ,They have so many new things every time,but since the presidency as promised electricity in the future it automically means that people will set up businesses and move away from other things which they went into because of non availability of electricity.so the areas that you could venture into are one,i have dealt in tailoring materials before and i know taiwan as a lot of garment factories,so you could gather information in this areas ,they have a lot of buttons for cloths,they have a lot of thread for sewing ,they have a lot of thread of fisher men,hooks for fishing,net for fishing,dont underestimate does little things.

But machinery includes plastic machinery for plastics,printing materials like inks,paper and paper machinery,grinding machines for agricultural purpose,if you can get contacts in ghana,the govt encourages low tarrifs of agricaultural inputs to farmers,ones you have a foriegn address they will respect you if you have partners.

Other things can include hospital equipments ,not medicine o,its the furniture,hospital furnture,beds,solar power for 24 hrs electricity,you sell and install,you can make money ,contacting many hospitals,databases for hospital instead of files to reduce paper.so many other things ,but i cannot tell you what am doing now ,thats free info,but dont do what others are doing ,the competion will too much from china and india.

cheers
Re: What Shall I Invest In Taiwan With $20,000? by ohala: 4:54am On Dec 13, 2010
Olas2u .Iam very grateful for all these wonderful ideas,infact i know you have the business acumen. i would like you to send me your email address so that i can discuss more with you. you can get incontact with me on ohalayakasaki@gmail.com thx

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm For Palm Oil Storage Urgently Needed. / Decorative Asbestos/celings Secrets Revealed! / How To Go From $0 To $1,000,000 In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.