Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr (862 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / The Returned Oba’s Staff is Fake - Royal Prince Calls Out Oba Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by LiveTimesNG: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Awolola Ismaila Olaniyi has shared his heartbreaking story with an Entertainment Bloggers Mayorspeaks.

His story similar to People who traveled abroad to seek greener pastures but returns home with nothing after they might have been under a spell.

According to the story of Ismaila, he claimed to be married to an American and he works as a Nurse in the United States of America. He claimed to have arrived and stayed in Nigeria for over 1 year without knowing what he was doing back home in Nigeria

Read His Heartbreaking Story Below:
I've been in the US since 2015, and thankfully God really blessed me while I was their.. been to numerous European countries as well. I got married to an American and things were going so well, so I got a better offer in Cleveland OH which I moved down, 3 months into the job

I received a call from Naija that mum was sick, I never planned to visit then cos I was on the verge of obtaining my Permanent Resident permit. I was at work one afternoon, I didn't know what came over me, I rushed down-home, picked my passport, bought a ticket and left for the airport without picking any of my belongings including my credentials. I've been in Naija since August 2018 without knowing, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a church but as a Muslim, I found it so difficult to attend but eventually did.. after the service, I regain my senses and asking around what have I been doing in Nigeria. my travel parole, driver license, Work Authorization, and bank cards are all expired.

I was even told by relatives that my American wife called numerous times to bring back during that time but I didn't yield. I was cast under a spell. Please any other information you need, I will provide including the expired documents.

Now I have nothing cos I was told that I've sold all my landing properties...all these happened but I wasn't aware. I need help from people to please, just to leave this country

He also shared some of his Traveling Documents with this logger, See them below;

Sad! Nigerian Male nurse returned home from America empty handed under spell, cries for help (See photos) https://www.livetimesng.com/sad-nigerian-male-nurse-returned-home-from-america-empty-handed-under-spell-cries-for-help-see-photos/

Re: Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by daddytime(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Super universal remote control...
Re: Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by kenzosky: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2020
It must really suck to have just enough intelligence to realize that you are under Otumokpor (Spell), but not enough to do anything about It. If all he said is true, then, i wish him good luck.
Re: Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by HacheNoire: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2020
His village people are strong
Re: Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Everything is wrong with this bullshit story.
Re: Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by Koredav(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
LiveTimesNG:
A Nigerian man identified as Awolola Ismaila Olaniyi has shared his heartbreaking story with an Entertainment Bloggers Mayorspeaks.

His story similar to People who traveled abroad to seek greener pastures but returns home with nothing after they might have been under a spell.

According to the story of Ismaila, he claimed to be married to an American and he works as a Nurse in the United States of America. He claimed to have arrived and stayed in Nigeria for over 1 year without knowing what he was doing back home in Nigeria

Read His Heartbreaking Story Below:
I've been in the US since 2015, and thankfully God really blessed me while I was their.. been to numerous European countries as well. I got married to an American and things were going so well, so I got a better offer in Cleveland OH which I moved down, 3 months into the job

I received a call from Naija that mum was sick, I never planned to visit then cos I was on the verge of obtaining my Permanent Resident permit. I was at work one afternoon, I didn't know what came over me, I rushed down-home, picked my passport, bought a ticket and left for the airport without picking any of my belongings including my credentials. I've been in Naija since August 2018 without knowing, a few weeks ago, I was invited to a church but as a Muslim, I found it so difficult to attend but eventually did.. after the service, I regain my senses and asking around what have I been doing in Nigeria. my travel parole, driver license, Work Authorization, and bank cards are all expired.

I was even told by relatives that my American wife called numerous times to bring back during that time but I didn't yield. I was cast under a spell. Please any other information you need, I will provide including the expired documents.

Now I have nothing cos I was told that I've sold all my landing properties...all these happened but I wasn't aware. I need help from people to please, just to leave this country

He also shared some of his Traveling Documents with this logger, See them below;

Sad! Nigerian Male nurse returned home from America empty handed under spell, cries for help (See photos) https://www.livetimesng.com/sad-nigerian-male-nurse-returned-home-from-america-empty-handed-under-spell-cries-for-help-see-photos/

May d lord strengthen u and keep ur faith alive and always pray o.
Re: Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by Larryfest(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let's not blame village people yet because this story doesn't add up or how can one explain how he sold all his properties without knowing and he has been in Nigeria for 2years now not having any knowledge he is in Naija.
Re: Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by Eagleboney(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
How are you sure you don't know you are in 9ja for almost two years,
but if it is truly your village people
choii your village people have won the village people award for the baddest jazz
I salute themoo
OR is this what they did to you

1 Like

Re: Sad! Nigerian Male Nurse Returned Home From America Empty Handed Under Spell, Cr by rexericx(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dem don call am

Mmn

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Every Other Igbo Tribe Have Some Sort Of Dislike (hate) For Imo People? / A Yoruba Nairalander's Son Rock Igbo Attire / Are You Expected To Pay For Every Thing In Your Relasionship? Or Is It 50/50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.