Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. (18415 Views)

Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi / Supreme Court As Graveyard Of Electoral Mandates (By Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.D.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by chukwuibuipob: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
sad Sarrki angry sad sad embarassed coma carry ur baba oo lipsrsealed embarassed angry wink grin undecided sad.One day 20 trobu angry
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Bonapart(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
tesppidd:
grin

Buhari is about completing his.second tenure and wailers have spent 5 consecutive years wailing and blowing grammar on the net.

Buhari till 2023.

Osinbajo till 2031.

APC till 2055.
this one is beyond saving. Every blood shed by these people is in your already miserable hands

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by DexterousOne(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bonapart:
this one is beyond saving. Every blood shed by these people is in your already miserable hands
the person you quoted is finished

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Kingrefreshed: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
I did not bother to read this long episode. All I want to say is Buhari needs to resign!

The entire country wants him to resign including his kinsmen.

The only people who don't want him to resign are Muslim Terrorists and some of them are here on nairaland with us.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
This madam again!
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Golden057(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=86310716]Then;

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Today; "I am surprised @ the activities of bandits."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/274045-what-buhari-gov-lalong-told-plateau-citizens-over-killings.html?amp_markup=1

Oya..Sowore, let's start allover. Maybe now we will have reasonable opportunity.
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
This is the reason why Buhari will never declear Fulani the 4th.globally acknowledged deadly terrorist group the terrorists that they rightfully are but IPOB, IMN and any dissident voices are quickly categorized as terrorists.

Is this madness or what? You wanted Buhari or any Nigerian president for that to declare a whole tribe as terrorists! This madness is being taken too far.
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Renforce: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Facts only

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by lagdmark(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingspin:
How can a president claim he is surprised? Does Buhari live outside Nigeria?

Only God knows how much this administration is paying Boko Haram that prompt the president to say he is surprised the attack is still going on.
It still beats my imagination how Buhari was able to scam millions of intelligent Nigerians to believe he can govern this nation . The baba that did that juju for Buhari tried Sha,but thank God pipo eyes don Open!.

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by jeffrey1596: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
please lets just all push for his impeachment!. All these one s na story. He has shown us his low level of competence towards tackling insurgency in nigeria. we put you there we are the only ones too that can remove you! you'll should put your fears aside and think of the next generation what will they say about you when you're gone? The government should stop making it look like their doing us a favor by doing little shit that dont add up for us. We pay your stupid ass to make life easier for us! dumb bleeps!. #Buhariout..i dont care..lol
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by DennisEche(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Waiting for useless Response from the presidency as usual,

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Reference(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Not even his harshest critics could have imagined in late 2014 and early 2015 that by 2020 things will be this bad.

I for one clearly said that at the very best progress will be superficial... how completely wrong I was. Today every index of life, living and humanity has worsened, some to catastrophic depths.

I am totally baffled how a goverment can fail so spectacularly within earshot of the swearing in ceremony when the ink of ascension is yet to dry.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by simple250: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hop it's not jubril from sudan the General I know will not express shock about the killings in Nigeria. Romancing with the service chiefs instead of sacking them .

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by michoim(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Agent of darkness. PDP sponsoring Bokoharam to discredit PMB government. Since Atiku returned,from UAE where he went to hide after the election, it has been increased insecurity in the country...
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Horbar1: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
Then;

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Today; "I am surprised @ the activities of bandits."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/274045-what-buhari-gov-lalong-told-plateau-citizens-over-killings.html?amp_markup=1

He told you people what you wanted to hear to get your vote.

I will say it over and over that blood of innocent people they are shed just for Buhari to propagate his ethnic agenda would be on every single soul that voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by obiekunie2: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Even Farooq that used to support Buhari had seen the light. grin

farooq saw the light immediately after the grand scammer was sworn in.

majority of us who were deceived into campaigning for the evil scammer in 2015 instantly saw him for who he is after taking months to appoint only his brothers into his cabinet and greatly regretted our error and started warning nigerians that bubu is far from whom he wants us to believe he is.

but then it was already too late - the evil man has already taken over the throne and the powers.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by ledamaster(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Since they keep lying that all is well may this their "well" continue to rain in their lives. May the blood shed never depart from the homes of everyone who is being used to cover up the lies of the shedding of innocent bloods amen.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Racoon(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
maasoap:
Is this madness or what? You wanted Buhari or any Nigerian president for that to declare a whole tribe as terrorists! This madness is being taken too far.
Perhaps you belong there but as you know, the Global Terrorism Index(GTI) have long classified them the 4th deadliest terrorist group irrespective of what their grand patron thinks or not.

A group of marauders and killers that have wreaked unimaginable atrocities & openly defended it with the government backup? Are you ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by PlanBIncome(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Don’t tell me you believe he was voted into office the second time? It’s obvious, apparent and well known fact that he failed to do anything about electoral act just to rig his way back to office. We all know he lost to Atiku even though I’m not a fan of Atiku either.

Racoon:
A failure remains a failure.Never reinforce a failure.

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by lexy2014: 12:44am On Feb 03, 2020
michoim:
Agent of darkness. PDP sponsoring Bokoharam to discredit PMB government. Since Atiku returned,from UAE where he went to hide after the election, it has been increased insecurity in the country...

So why has d govt not arrested d PDP sponsors of boko haram based on d strength of ur theory that PDP sponsors boko haram? When buhari said d fight against BH was a fight against d north, was he supporting PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 03, 2020
spot on! the best piece I've read in a long time. #WORDS ON MARBLE

the redundant, integrity-deficient coupist is all shades of disaster and evil!

the shithole is on a cliff edge!

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by tete7000(m): 2:51am On Feb 03, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Can a man gives what he doesn't have?

Prior to 2015 elections some of us shouted at the top of our lungs that the man lacked capacity to lead a diverse country like Nigeria but his zombies called us names.

Now scales are falling from their eyes.

Whosoever supported and still supporting this evil administration should know karma is real.

The eternal law of sowing and reaping will forever takes effect accordingly.
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by tete7000(m): 2:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Still waiting to see how this evil called Buhari will end and how many more blood will be shed to herald that end. When lie has gone for years, truth must surely find it out one day. All those who thought they will forever cover Buhari evil and incompetence will be forced to speak the truth when their existence is threaten. Orun n ya bo ni, yoruba ni ki s'oro enikan. All of us are in it together. Obasanjo after like two years of defending ineptitude and failure was forced to speak the truth when herdsmen threatened his ota farm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:05am On Feb 03, 2020
obiekunie2:

farooq saw the light immediately after the grand scammer was sworn in.

majority of us who were deceived into campaigning for the evil scammer in 2015 instantly saw him for who he is after taking months to appoint only his brothers into his cabinet and greatly regretted our error and started warning nigerians that bubu is far from whom he wants us to believe he is.

but then it was already too late - the evil man has already taken over the throne and the powers.

Like Sowore! grin
We must all deal with the consequences of our choices and actions. Ex-Jibrilians included. cheesy
The worst is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Judybash93(m): 3:23am On Feb 03, 2020
We shouldn't expect anything better from a primary school leaving certificate carrier who was lucky to join the military and push his way to the top. Funny enough, i don't blame him, i blame those who blindly voted him into power. This is just the beginning though. We haven't seen anything.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 03, 2020
What again is the work of newly repentant Boko Haram ?

When buhary integrates terrorists back into the society.

What do you expect ? They will eat now.

Is this not the man Yoruba Nigerians called the new SHERIFF in town ?

Or the man with the biggest INTEGRITY in Nigeria ?

Boko Haram has been TECHNICALLY defeated.

We will equate N1 to $1.

They couldn't see the selfish uncaring Bigot behind the scenes.
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Urchman200: 3:55am On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Seem like FFK has introduced this Farooq to cocaine.

Recently started becoming hyper reactive.

But if their is one outstanding attribute of the administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), it's being a perfectionist in ignoring people who don't count.

anyone that speaks sense into the mind of zombies and bigots automatically becomes a a smoker, u guys will be alright one day.
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by GamalNasser: 4:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Yankiss:
Insecurity seems to have been weaponized by successive governments as a political tool. I think Buhari did not start it. But he seemed to have been cordoning the excesses of his Fulani brothers. That's where I score him critically low. If he could rein in on the Fulani, Nigerians will know peace and progress. Now, with this trend, descent to ethnic crisis seems all but certain.

There is difference between Condoning and enabling
Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 03, 2020
where is that mannabbq Bastard?

You will not see the idiot here , everyone has woken up except his/her cohorts and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 03, 2020
I've always said it that anyone praying for the rising insecurity to end without praying to God to remove Buhari is just paying lip service, he or she is not yet serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / Ibrahim Gambari’s New Insidious Assault On The Media - By Farooq A. Kperogi / EFCC Arraigns Muhammed Wakil For N148 Million Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.