Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Get Your Resume Recognised By Fortune 500 Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Your Resume Recognised By Fortune 500 Companies (356 Views)

A Thread Of Fortune 500 Companies Vacancies / Lets Build Your Resume For You to get your dream job / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Resume Recognised By Fortune 500 Companies by sixbon2000(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Do you have the right skills to land you that dream job but still not getting interveiw invites?

Do you apply to lots of companies but dont get responses?

Well here is the problem. Your resume is not ATS friendly (Application Tracking System).

I want to share with you an ATS friendly template and guide that will get you application noticed by top companies around the world. All you have to do is follow the steps below.

1. Share this post with friends and groups.
2. Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francis-asielue-b2679b55
3. Message me on LinkedIn with the words "ATS Template" and i will share the link to the template and your career adviser.

This is the first post in the series of educational and informative articles on LinkedIn. Stay tuned.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Ogun State Subeb Past Questions And Answers / Store Assistant Needed / Male Office Assistant Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.