Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures (1201 Views)

25 Test Positive For COVID-19 In Gombe NYSC Camp / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
As part of serving our fatherland, there's Also need for us to explore the tourism, beauty and culture of our host community. That's why we decided to hike a famous mountain in the capital of Gombe state. it was an amazing experience

Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by CanadaOrBust: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Corpers sef
Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
moderator pls push to front page
Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by obiekunie2: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
henrybangs44:
As part of serving our fatherland, there's Also need for us to explore the tourism, beauty and culture of our host community. That's why we decided to hike a famous mountain in the capital of Gombe state. it was an amazing experience

NO DO YOUR SERVICE WEY THEM SEND YOU DO AND GO BACK TO YOUR PAPA HOUSE!

STAY DEY LOOK FOR WETIN NO LOOK FOR YOU FOR UGWU AWWUSA UNTIL BOKO RAISE YOUR CASE!

I NO WAN HEAR STORIES THAT TOUCH THE HEART - AND FOR SOME YEYE CHRISTIANS WEY FOLLOW DEY TAKE THIS RISK, REMEMBER - GOVT NO DEY PAY RANSOM FOR CHRISTIANS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
obiekunie2:

NO DO YOUR SERVICE WEY THEM SEND YOU DO AND GO BACK TO YOUR PAPA HOUSE!

STAY DEY LOOK FOR WETIN NO LOOK FOR YOU FOR UGWU AWWUSA UNTIL BOKO RAISE YOUR CASE!

I NO WAN HEAR STORIES THAT TOUCH THE HEART - AND FOR SOME YEYE CHRISTIANS WEY FOLLOW DEY TAKE THIS RISK, REMEMBER - GOVT NO DEY PAY RANSOM FOR CHRISTIANS!
we are not dumb. we are security conscious more than you sef
Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by phrancys001(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hope Una know say Fulani dem dey on rampage?

1 Like

Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
shey! una don chop belle full.. una begin waka about......i want to warn you guys, be careful, Nigeria is not safe

1 Like

Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by Bluehill1051: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Stupid fools! With the insecurity situation in the country...
Later they'll come n be shouting kidnap case. Born fools!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by jesmond3945: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
make una dey careful. life no get duplicate.
Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Your father has no brain! Keep talking trash!
you are not in my class. I have no time replying mentally demented people. waste of cum
Re: Gombe Corpers Hike In Pictures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Stupid fools! With the insecurity situation in the country...
Later they'll come n be shouting kidnap case. Born fools!
one idiot that has no home will buy android phone and thinks he can now talk online. Go and brush your teeth

(1) (Reply)

For Nysc Batch C 2012 Propective Corpers Posted To Niger / Become A Travel Agent And Visa Consultant (be Warned) / Get A Mini-mba From London School Of Business And Finance for 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.