Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider (2329 Views)

Gokada Rider Who Says She Can’t Do Prostitution, Gets A New Car / Sandra: From Gokada Driver To Uber Driver Courtesy Of Kokun Foundation (Pics) / Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by joseph6071: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
A female Gokada rider who was interviewed today during the protest on the ban of their service in Lagos State has revealed that she earns as much as N20k per day.

While speaking, she added that the reason why she must continue her job is because she cannot sell her body for money.

See photo...

Source:
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/i-cant-sell-my-body-thats-why-i-do-this.html

Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by joseph6071: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
See Video Here>>>>
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by dawnomike(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
You deserve Some respect
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by ZombieHUNT: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Well you are in the shithole...

If you weren't.... The government will first find an alternative job for you before going ahead with the ban....

We all contributed in making Nigeria a befitting zoo Republic suitable for animals...

Sai barber

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by Tonyfx: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
You have a good head on your shoulders
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by Kingrexyl(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Respect!
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by Sabby1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thumb up to all decent hustlers

Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by deji68: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
Well, i cant understand banning people from making tmoney to keep body soul together.Why cant the Government compel every Keke Rider to take an insurance policy to cover them in the event of injury. If the cause of the ban is as a result of injuries associated with Keke.That will make more sense and even create more job in the Insurance sector.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by Stillthebest: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
kiss

Whetr is she making the 20k?
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by Maxymilliano(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
The 20k part is exaggerated ..
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by Samfloxin(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
You are making 20k a day... na only you dey ride okada for Lag?
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by karkinase(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lie Lie girl...if n so everybody for dey ride okada na...
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by femi4: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
20k per day

Assuming she works 5 days a week

In a month, 20*20 = 400k

Na lie!
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by mytime24(f): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

Whetr is she making the 20k?
Mayb wit.change dey dash her everyday
Re: "I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider by CrazyMan(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2020
This government keeps rendering people jobless. They keep promising to create millions of jobs, yet to create policies where the sustainance of the little jobs the massess engage in for suvirval can be guaranteed has become a Herculean task for them.

Now that they've successfully eradicated okada and keke, what next?

The state just issued a ban and expected everyone to comply or face the consequences without effective measures on ground to provide those affected with alternative means of income which they and their families can survive on?

My question is are we in the military era, cos it's only in the military era I know a head of state or military governor can issue a decree and implementation takes off hours after the decree.

But this is democracy, we have a state house of assembly where such issues needs proper deliberation and provision of possible solutions the mass unemployment is most likely going to create before implementation takes place.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Army 75 RRI Application Form / FG Slashes Civil Servants November Salary / I.Q TEST 2: Can You Figure Out The Right Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.