Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX (2162 Views)

Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead / My Father Forced Me To Marry A 64 Years Old Man, I Bleed Every Night -halimah / Lady Who Was Pregnant In Prison Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by Nairaobserver: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
A lady narrates how her boyfriend do maltreated her after leaving her home to stay with him. See what happened below;

I've been staying with my boyfriend for a year after my father chased me away because he found out that i was not his biological daughter

My boyfriend started abusing me he used to cheat on me, when i complain he beats me up . I was pregnant he beat me up until i bleed .

Ladies Let Us All Be Guided.

See Uncover Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/i-was-pregnant-for-my-boyfriend-he-beat.html

Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by Kingrexyl(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Enjoy the beating, once your brain has reset nobody will tell you to pack out of his house.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by Nairaobserver: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Enjoy the beating, once your brain has reset you will pack out of his house.
shocked
Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by Timileyin1234(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ur mom cheated on ur father
Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by Tushiee001: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Set awon smellos geng
Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by Kingrexyl(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nairaobserver:
shocked
Say I lie
Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by Seetto: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Disgusting, OP add graphic.
Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by alexola20(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: I Was Pregnant For My Boyfriend, He Beat Up Until I Bleed- Lady Revealed. PICX by Amarachukwuuu(f): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2020
Hello lovelies, the attached pictures speak for themselves.

As you all know, land investments are one of the top investments in the world because it appreciated and brings you returns, this is the reason REAL Co-operative, Delta State is giving out lands at asaba at an affordable price of 250,000 naira only for a plot (50 by 100). There are also available bungalows at different prices depending on the size of your pocket. Do hit me up for more enquiries. 08166525636-Amara

Incase you're doubting the genuinety, you can look up our company online. Real Co-operative or enuani Megacity.

I'll be waiting to attend to your needs. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Arrested While Repairing Operational Vehicle At Mechanic Workshop In Delta (Pic) / Tragic Death Of Jojo After YANSH SURGERY��� / How A "Lady" Tried To Con Me Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.