Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

My PS4 Is Frustrating Me - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My PS4 Is Frustrating Me (1395 Views)

Bet9ja Is Frustrating Me / Help!!!.. My Ps4 Is not Showing On My TV / Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by OnyesomJ(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hello Guyz. Yesterday I decided to put on my PS4 to play the game I just bought new and I have not Insert it o and it say
CONNECT DUAL SHOCK TO USB CABLE , I did that and and it take me to safe mode saying I should update to 7.02 or Later using USB Driver or Connect to the Internet to Update,and I couldn’t access any of this.
So I’ve to initiate it.
I inserted the Follow come CD and waited for some minutes the next thing was *Cant Connect Application*with an Error code.
Before Then I’ve updated it , I restart it again to see if it won’t show that again, and I was welcome with the initial problem before , update your Software using USB or Internet..
I so Frustrated, is there any Solution to it ..

Expert please help a Brother.
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by Tonyfx: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
If you nor fit go find someone that repairs game say na for nairaland you wan fix game abi. No problem the solution na to run water inside very big basin or if una get swimming pool better cos the deeper the better, then soak the game inside for at least 24hrs bring am out go plug. Everything should be working fine.
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by OnyesomJ(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tonyfx:
If you nor fit go find someone that repairs game say na for nairaland you wan fix game abi. No problem the solution na to run water inside very big basin or if una get swimming pool better cos the deeper the better, then soak the game inside for at least 24hrs bring am out go plug. Everything should be working fine.
..&
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by sod09(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
OnyesomJ:
Hello Guyz. Yesterday I decided to put on my PS4 to play the game I just bought new and I have not Insert it o and it say
CONNECT DUAL SHOCK TO USB CABLE , I did that and and it take me to safe mode saying I should update to 7.02 or Later using USB Driver or Connect to the Internet to Update,and I couldn’t access any of this.
So I’ve to initiate it.
I inserted the Follow come CD and waited for some minutes the next thing was *Cant Connect Application*with an Error code.
Before Then I’ve updated it , I restart it again to see if it won’t show that again, and I was welcome with the initial problem before , update your Software using USB or Internet..

kindly connect to internet and update, the update isn't more than 500mb
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by ShopNextDoor: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
OnyesomJ:
..&

Why not update the software version as requested? It ought to be less than 2gb
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your hard drive crashed. There is a way you are suppose to title the file with the update . The instructions are on the Sony PlayStation website. Very easy to do .
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by crafteck(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
OnyesomJ:
So I’ve to initiate it.

Download the big update to flash, put in appropriate folder, initialize
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by franknero1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
hello everyone, i have a 4tb hard disk, with over 145 plus ps4 pkg games inside the 4tb for sale at 60k. please buzz on 08068772124 lagos if you are interested. thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4845838/4-tera-byte-external-hard
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by OnyesomJ(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

Why not update the software version as requested? It ought to be less than 2gb
I’ve downloaded and installed it Guy
And it’s still showing same anytime I put it on ..
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Post a screenshot of the folder in your flash drive
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Create a file name it PS4 : inside that file create another file name it UPDATE : put the system software file inside the UPDATE file .

Boom that is all . Just follow the prompts . Easy .
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
OnyesomJ:
I’ve downloaded and installed it Guy
And it’s still showing same anytime I put it on ..

Look above at my previous posts .
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by crafteck(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Change hdd
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by crafteck(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
145 games?....... How many ps4 games are worth playing, are they up to 30
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by OnyesomJ(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
tobianthony:
Create a file name it PS4 : inside that file create another file name it UPDATE : put the system software file inside the UPDATE file .

Boom that is all . Just follow the prompts . Easy .
That means I’ve to download the Software from the Internet into my USB Drive and update it right?
Like how Many MB with it take..
Re: My PS4 Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2020
OnyesomJ:
That means I’ve to download the Software from the Internet into my USB Drive and update it right?
Like how Many MB with it take..

1.3 gb there about ...

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ps3 Slim For Sale! (120gb) Price reduced / Pc Disk To Buy Like Resident Evil 5 Pls I Base In Benin / Ps3 Cd's Up 4 Sale @ Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.