Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female. (247 Views)

Yoni Pears For Infertility, Yeast Infection, Fibroids, Itching Etc / The Sweet Cure For Infertility / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female. by Esandoctor(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good afternoon all, am here to share with you about a gift which God gave to me, and over 15year many people abroad and home have benefit from it, forget about your age and how long you're into that marraige God is about to answer your prayer. Only herbs I give and live the other for God in heaven to handle. Do you experience?
1. Hotness of womb
2. Miscarriage
3. Irregular messes
4. Abnorminal pain
5. Or you feel is spiritual? God is able
Children are the sweetness of marriage stop enduring it.
Call or WhatsApp me on 08066972310
Re: Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female. by Esandoctor(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Good morning, call now
Re: Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female. by Esandoctor(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2020
2020 is your year call now

(1) (Reply)

Blood Donation Questions / Pest Control Training / Whatsapp And WHO Launch A Chatbot To Answer Public Questions About COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.