Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Recolonization Of England - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recolonization Of England (253 Views)

Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recolonization Of England by exco90(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkoCiUezFIQ

bye bye to England.. the Muslims are not playing oooo.. that's a city in England.. there are many videos on YouTube about Islamisation of Europe and the world..

are you still doubting about Islamisation ?.

England gone.. America next. Islamisation is real.. just that in this case it's not by holy war..
Re: Recolonization Of England by coolcharm(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Well, I didn't see them carrying guns, bows or arrows.

As a Christian, I don't blame the Muslims at all.

I blame the countries and nations that opened their borders and welcomed them in their hundreds of thousands all on the name of Liberalism.

Islam has always used the penetration by infiltration tactics. The west should have known better.

exco90:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkoCiUezFIQ

bye bye to England.. the Muslims are not playing oooo.. that's a city in England.. there are many videos on YouTube about Islamisation of Europe and the world..

are you still doubting about Islamisation ?.

England gone.. America next. Islamisation is real.. just that in this case it's not by holy war..

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Crying (for Christains) / When satan discourages you from obeying GOD & Living Holy / Crucified Unto Me By Watchman Nee (love Not The World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.