Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Abena Magis Adult Tape In Car With Her Boyfriend On Legon Campus +18yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abena Magis Adult Tape In Car With Her Boyfriend On Legon Campus +18yrs (672 Views)

I Paid IT Expert To Delete My Adult Tape From Internet — Tiwa Savage / Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abena Magis Adult Tape In Car With Her Boyfriend On Legon Campus +18yrs by Team990(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
A female University of Ghana student has narrated how her boyfriend who had been living in the UK had sex with her in his car on his return to Ghana and met her for the first time on Legon campus.

The student who is overjoyed that her boyfriend has not ditched her narrated to relationship enthusiast and blogger, Abena Magis.

According to the excited lady, her boyfriend had been living in the UK and they had been dating for about a year prior to his return last year February so that they could meet personally for the first time.

Upon the young man’s arrival on Legon Campus in the evening with food meant for her,  she gave reasons why she couldn’t entertain him in her room suggesting rather they move to a different place and eat the food he had brought to her.

The lady drove with him to a quite location close to the Dance Department where after eating the food, they had s..e..x in the car even as people trickled pass.

The young lady suggests that she got frightened that after the sex, she would be abandoned but last June, the guy who had returned to the UK invited her over. She is currently in the UK

SOURCE: [url]THATCELEBRITY.COM[/url]

WATCH LINK

https://www.thatcelebrity.com/abena-magis-sextape-in-car-with-her-borga-boyfriend-on-legon-campus/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Receives A Plaque As "On The Low" Hits 15 Million Streams In France / E2m Spotted With Senator Rilwan Adesoji Akanbi / It Is The Government’s Job To Improve Lives Not Mine - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.