Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) (88552 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by WizPrince1(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Yankiss:
Well, they have money to burn. If I were to decide, it's crazy to wed in foreign land to impress whoever. Only inferiority or superiority complex can occasion this. I am yet to see Arabs or Indians or whites coming to Africa to wed unless the spouse or so is from here. We cant learn.

The truth is that, white people can't come down to Nigeria for such occasions because we're not developed yet. Perhaps, we don't even have anything that would lure them to come. So you see why you can't blame anyone going outside to breathe fresh air. It's all about money, when you've got it, you can do anything that pleases you!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2020
ubcandid:
No, it's no longer. Blacks have done so well that the label is a pride.
Let it be a pride to yourself
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2020
WebSurfer:

Let it be a pride to yourself
yes it is. Wonder why black rappers have commonized the word 'nigger'? Even the white folks use it with suave. The world has gone past that.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2020
ubcandid:
yes it is. Wonder why black rappers have commonized the word 'nigger'? Even the white folks use it with suave. The world has gone past that.
Your ignorance is far worse than disease. Even latest movies are correcting the error and you are here writing rubbish with a low mentality
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
WebSurfer:

Your ignorance is far worse than disease. Even latest movies are correcting the error and you are here writing rubbish with a low mentality

nice choice of words from a mentally sound advocate. Your complex is the issue.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2020
ubcandid:

nice choice of words from a mentally sound advocate. Your complex is the issue.
There is almost no better way to tell most of you Nigerians how bad your comprehension level is.
Now you shifted your comprehension level to complex.. Waste of time
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2020
So what’s the bitterness in what I said ? Did I mention Chioma here? Why can’t you mind your business?
OlawaleBammie:

Why are ladies on dis topic soo bitter??

That is how one was saying Chioma is too ugly dat even make up could not cover her ugliness..
omase oo
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Afrikween:
So what’s the bitterness in what I said ? Did I mention Chioma here? Why can’t you mind your business?

The way u guys are constructing ur sentences baffles me ni...

Anyways, av not started work for today so am still having some times to face u.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

The way u guys are constructing ur sentences baffles me ni...

Anyways, av not started work for today so am still having some times to face u.
to face who? Lol guy you Funny. You’ve not started work but I have, so get lost.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Afrikween:
to face who? Lol guy you Funny. You’ve not started work but I have, so get lost.

Guy dont kill urself oo, it's my prayer dat is bn answered anyway....Long tym ago av told God dat I dont want to b working on monday morning and if at all i want to work, maybe i should start late and d prayer is bn answered nacheesy

Dont u know dat starting work early momo under duress is kind of frustrating, wen one tink about going to work by 4:30am on monday morning surely he would go frustrated nagrin , dat may b d reason many are bittered about the marriagegrin

pls am not well oo, let stop this.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2020
My friend get lost abeg.... you’ve nothing important to say
OlawaleBammie:

Guy dont kill urself oo, it's my prayer dat is bn answered anyway....Long tym ago av told God dat I dont want to b working on monday morning and if at all i want to work, maybe i should start late and d prayer is bn answered nacheesy

Dont u know dat starting work early momo under duress is kind of frustrating, wen one tink about going to work by 4:30am on monday morning surely he would go frustrated nagrin , dat may b d reason many are bittered about the marriagegrin

pls am not well oo, let stop this.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2020
Afrikween:
My friend get lost abeg.... you’ve nothing important to say

I tot u said u re at work??
Na only you dey do all the work, àbí orí se wá ń ta é bàyï
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Eaglewings212: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Money is good, Meanwhile Guys have y'all heard about PAYNERGY

Dont miss out

Kindly download the Paynergy App on google or visit the website at www.Paynergy.ng

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:
Free sex

Free laundry

Free cook

Free companion 'forever'

How come you forgot free atm forever? undecided
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
GoldenBeast:
Typing......
Love issa beautiful thing
Wealth is more beautiful
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Queenflourish(f): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Alanwalker(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Some people are busy spewing trash like
Black man mentality
Slavery
Why Dubai
Rich man mentality
And other nonsense
Now I have a question
Is our country developed?
Are we not the cause of our problems?
If u had the money aren't you going to do worst?
Did any white man force you to come to his country ?

That is the problem in the 80s and 90s America, Europe and Asia were busy building their countries and we were busy fighting civil wars ,religious wars ,political wars etc

Britain gave u people independence just like they did to other countries but unfortunately we were not ready to be independent but wasted time ,resources and ideas on nothing

Countries like China, India,Brazil are developing
While we are busy dropping
Changing old rags from one old looter of a leader to another

So my point is don't judge anybody who chooses to live or celebrate abroad because this country is not worth it

Nobody should come and start screaming: develop your country
Because you and I are the problem of this country
Religion wars ,tribal wars etc

Dubai is a Muslim country hosting a Christian wedding yet nothing happened meaning that religion is just an excuse for war in Nigeria

And another thing is that believe it or not the whites are better than Us
Because
1. They value what they have (I just read a news of a 12yr old American hacker and software developer)
While we are busy teaching our kids how to fight for Gods and goddess

2. Whites are very conscious of their environment

3. They value their citizens that is why their country is better and brighter than ours
They know that they have no other home or country that is why they are better than Us

Stop screaming slave mentality
We are the architect of our failure

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Queenflourish:

If you know her just tell her to come and borrow my face for occasions
Ndi ara
na lie your face too worwor to be borrowed and used
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Plead:

How come you forgot free atm forever? undecided
You just mention it!
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Slimtzy: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
hi
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Legendguru: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.