Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. (1217 Views)

Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million / Odion Ighalo Finally Speaks On His Retirement From Super Eagle National Team / IGhalo Finally Replies Nigerians That Said They Will Kill Him For Missing Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. by CloudNineSport: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Manchester United new signing, Odion Ighalo has touched down in Manchester to complete a six months loan move to the club.

The Nigerian forward, finally breaks his silence since the announcement of the deal last Friday night speaking about his dream move:

It's been crazy you know,"

“I’m happy to be in Manchester first and this is a great opportunity for me.

“I’m grateful to God and to my agent and to the coach who’s given me the opportunity to be here...
Read More @
https://www.cloudninesports.com.ng/2020/02/odion-ighalo-lands-in-uk-to-complete.html?m=1

Re: Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. by Pruwa: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
favour is indeed better than Labour!!

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. by UdyOgwoUde(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Welcome to Manchester United bro.

Prove to them why we prefer you to Halaand! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. by Christmasdon(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2020
You know man utd now, Ask Lukaku.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2020
On loan from a Chinese club. Sharp guy, he escaped corona-virus at the right time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

African Countries With Most Trophies Base On Caf Tournament's, Fifa And Olympic' / . / CAF President, Issa Hayatou To Resign After This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.