Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Rent Video Collaboration Middle And Large-sized Meeting Rooms Huddle Room Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Rent Video Collaboration Middle And Large-sized Meeting Rooms Huddle Room Lagos (654 Views)

Video Collaboration Resellers And Channel Partners In Abuja Lagos Nigeria / Solar Power For An Average Middle Class Household / Complete Set Of 7 Seater Sofa And Large Center Rugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rent Video Collaboration Middle And Large-sized Meeting Rooms Huddle Room Lagos by routerman2: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Video Collaboration
Middle and Large-sized Meeting Rooms
Huddle Room
Desktop Video
Mobile Video
Control System Integration
Third Party Platform Interoperability
VC Cloud Management Service (VCMS)
Re: Rent Video Collaboration Middle And Large-sized Meeting Rooms Huddle Room Lagos by Goors1n: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let's say I'm interested in your offer. Now our office is expanding so that after quarantine we begin to work seriously and in full measure, which is why we would like to rent two rooms from you for a couple of months. We need an office pod and some furniture. Are your rooms equipped with desks and armchairs? We could buy something by the end of May. I think your meeting rooms just fit our requirements. I would like to find spacious rooms for our company. Can you help us with this?
Re: Rent Video Collaboration Middle And Large-sized Meeting Rooms Huddle Room Lagos by JavieCoentr: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Goors1n:
Let's say I'm interested in your offer. Now our office is expanding so that after quarantine we begin to work seriously and in full measure, which is why we would like to rent two rooms from you for a couple of months. We need an office pod and some furniture. Are your rooms equipped with desks and armchairs? We could buy something by the end of May. I think your meeting rooms just fit our requirements. I would like to find spacious rooms for our company. Can you help us with this?
Where can I have some more feedback about it?

(1) (Reply)

Bitrix24 Free CRM And Project Management In Nigeria CRM, Project Mgmt / 1T Asus Laptop 6gb Ram For Sale 55k / Solar Induction Camera For N64000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.