Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Make Money Online Flipping Domains - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Flipping Domains (1102 Views)

Domain Flipping: Make Easy $100-$1000 Monthly / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online Flipping Domains by afrorossiyatv: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
In this video, I shared my experience with domain flipping and gave useful tips and advice on how to make money online flipping domains.

This isn't sponsored video. This is from my own personal experience.

Please if you find this video helpful in anyway, subscribe to the channel and share and like the video. Thank you.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmyhgu8YYGs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Flipping Domains by afrorossiyatv: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
This text summary is for the benefit of those without data to watch the video.

What is Domain Flipping?

Domain flipping is basically the process of purchasing a domain name with the intent of quickly selling it at a significantly higher cost. I used to actively flip domains some years ago and it is still a lucrative online business in 2020.

All you need to do is basically buy domains especially geo targeted domains and do some outbound and hopefully find a buyer. When I did this, I used namecheap to buy and also listed my domains on namecheap.com marketplace.

Regular .com domains cost around $8 and you could resale between $200 to $3,000 depending on how good the domain is. There are so many variables that will determine how much your domain will sell for and I discussed them in the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Flipping Domains by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
This text summary is for the benefit of those without data to watch the video.

What is Domain Flipping?

Domain flipping is basically the process of purchasing a domain name with the intent of quickly selling it at a significantly higher cost. I used to actively flip domains some years ago and it is still a lucrative online business in 2020.

All you need to do is basically buy domains especially geo targeted domains and do some outbound and hopefully find a buyer. When I did this, I used namecheap to buy and also listed my domains on namecheap.com marketplace.

Regular .com domains cost around $8 and you could resale between $200 to $3,000 depending on how good the domain is. There are so many variables that will determine how much your domain will sell for and I discussed them in the video

im interested
Re: How To Make Money Online Flipping Domains by mrbenjame: 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Interested
Re: How To Make Money Online Flipping Domains by mekuso89(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nwanne am interested
Re: How To Make Money Online Flipping Domains by Prodigee: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

BEST FACEBOOK EXTRACTOR EVER / Business To Do With 600k / Never Seen Before! Bulk Whatsapp Sender Using Artificial Inteligence To Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.