Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother (90375 Views)

Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by kittykollinxx(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
angry
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Horus(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Late Yaradua's Younger Brother "Abdul'aziz" Joins Senatorial Race

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by adedayoa2(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why are they now showing us? Hope he is not the next president?
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wao. He look like him too much

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is very obvious that Yaradua's mom was faithful to their father.
They all look alike. From Musa to Shehu to this one.

Unlike today's couples that you see whom none of their kids look like each other.

How can a child not look like his sibling or his dad and you have the nerve to tell me that the child took after your maternal uncle?

Hanty as long as you are not screwing your maternal uncle, all your kids must look like your husband or at least look like themselves.
except they all look like their maternal uncle grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by izubext007: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Cute

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Urchman200: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sammy07:

I agree 100%
he did very well 4 the period he presided over the affairs of this nation, from Buhari six months it was obvious he is not going to rule well, but his supporters continue to show support just like Jonathan, rate him within the period he was on seat, is unfair to him to assume he would have gone the way of babaginda,when he did not have the opportunity of spending such time.
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Alvin212(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Trump is all out to nuke ya'll Islamabad terrorist

Starting with afonja Moslem
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Ewedegubbler: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let's make him president biko
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Expert17: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let's Vote for him in 2023...

Yar adua is back

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by slimderek(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Officialgarri:
There have been two presidents who didn't get dictated for by their wife.
That's Obasanjo and Buhari.

Women led Nigeria from 2007 to 2015 i.e Turai handed over to Patience
Yet they were very productive.
Can’t say the same for your Buhari
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Horus(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Late Yaradua's Younger Brother "Abdul'aziz"

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Spectrum22: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dem resemble sha.
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by BeerParlour: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Musa Yar’adua remains my best president!

4 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by BeerParlour: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by adecz: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
shocked

They should have buried President
Yaradua quietly and replace or substitute
him with this his brother..

Aswear we for no know!!

Just like they did 'Jubril'!!!

6 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Guide777(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
If they have used this guy as a Doppleganger of his brother, we wouldn't have ended up in the quagmire we are now in.

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
clevvermind:
the best president ever
worst ever
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by SuperBlack: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
clevvermind:
the best president ever
Because he wasn't allowed to finish his tenor

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by tydi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is very obvious that Yaradua's mom was faithful to their father.
They all look alike. From Shehu to Umar and now this one, Abdulaziz.

Unlike today's couples that you see whom none of their kids look like each other.

How can a child not look like his sibling or his dad and you have the nerve to tell me that the child took after your maternal uncle?

Hanty as long as you are not screwing your maternal uncle, all your kids must look like your husband or at least look like themselves.
Or I put it to you that you've been shagging around and bringing in bastards for your poor husband.

Saying it as it is like we're watching a 3D.
Taking a bull by the horn bro.
You should be vice president of the red pill community after our president everyone knows.
First time quoter though and I'm expecting any reply from you cus you never did grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Deepthoughts: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
clevvermind:
the best president ever
I hope this is the northern propaganda of presenting northern leaders as upright while condemning leaders from other parts of the country,can you explain exactly what yaradua did within his short stint that made him the best president ever?
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by WeRblessed(f): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
I love the Yar’aduas. Buhaaaaa can kiss ma assssss!
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Zane2point4(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
millos:
Mc Tagwaye, AlexReports are typical lazy nigerian youth. Just ass kissing politicians and people in high places...sycophants are worse then beggars.
Honestly that boy no get sense,i dont blame him shaa,blc of chicken change.
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
They don't look alike
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sad it was, that this man could not fulfill Nigeria's Dream.

Keep Resting In Peace, Sir.
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by atimadesign(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
BLOOD is thicker than water grin tongue
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by judgementyard(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=Guestlander post=86322546]

He wasn't there long enough to be called the best president. If Babangida had died within his first two years in office he would have been regarded the best Nigerian leader ever. [/pquote]
Wisdom will never be far from you!
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by banio: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
When a woman is faithful, her children will all lookalike
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by ud4u: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
How does they look alike?
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Arrewa:
When he was alive I will never forget how children of hate were insulting this man...

Wishing him death, calling him a sick president that he should die so that their brother will take over...

Yar'adua was hated just like Buhari....

It was after his death that the same people insulting him and wishing him death begin to realize what they have loose...

Make una Continue dey enjoy Buhari!

4+4+4 Sai baba!

I pray he contest for 3rd term and still win...
Him go chop una father well... And restore una brain to factory setting...
NdiAra
lol@what they have loose...U be real almajiri wane yaro da iska!
Re: MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother by sizer07: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
OMG there is a striking resemblance .if this guy had stood in place of his brother when he died (may Allah received his soul ) there is absolutely no way Nigerians would have non its his younger brother because we are so gulable . Its could have been a covert operations believe you me.dam grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / Updated: List Of Indictments, Arrests And Executions!! Dismantling The Deepstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.