Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Response To Adeboye's March Supporters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Response To Adeboye's March Supporters (351 Views)

COVID-19: Open Letter To Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Hezekiah / After Fasting For 40 Days Hang Yourself On The Cross – Daddy Freeze To Adeboye / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Response To Adeboye's March Supporters by budaatum: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm glad at you all who are incensed by my comment regarding not being impressed by Adeboye and which I have taken the great pleasure to reproduce below!

budaatum:
Actually, a person of his calibre should be advising the government instead of this silly protest of his. It's not as if he does not have access to those in power!

Sorry. But I am very not impressed!

I was being generous when I said he should be advising the government. The truth actually is that he is part of those who govern you, and he should be governing right! You can't after all argue that he does not lead many of you or that you don't do as he says you should do, or can you?

I mean, look at you! Crying out for a messiah to solve the problems of Nigeria, as it seems even your leader, Adeboye, is crying out here, praying to the so called leaders in fact, as if those he cries out to are up in heaven when in fact he should be preaching on his pulpit, empowering us all to bear our portion of the cross and be the change that we hope to see (which I thankfully admit, he does, often, except that that is not what he is quite doing here where he is actually telling you all by this march of his that someone else will solve our problems)!

Well, I insist! We are the one's creating the hatred and insecurity in Nigeria! We do it here when we hate those of other tribes or those of other religions instead of accepting that we are one single Nigeria! You might think calling each other Afonja, or Ipob, or Muslim terrorist, or Christian fundamentalist and not checking facts before shouting "Fulani herd done it", but your hatred for each other and the stupidity by which you exhibit it is borne out of ignorance, and that ignorance creates a corrupt society that we all claim to dislike but don't seem to mind contributing our own corrupt non-intellect towards creating. Or do any of you want to claim Martians from Mars make Nigeria the deplorable hell some claim it is? Is it not our creation out of that which is abundant in all our own hearts? Is it your view that the evil around us comes out of non-corrupt godly hearts? You must like kidding yourselves!

If you think you can keep doing that which is corrupt instead of using your god given brains; if you think lifting your heads up and wailing to heaven instead of looking inside your own hearts and cutting out the evil ignorant nature from inside yourselves; if we think good can come out of our evil hearts, then indeed you are working in vain and this building will fall, to the delight of those who want it to fall no doubt, but at the cost of immense bloodshed the likes of which none of you can possibly imagine! And trust me when I say this rain will fall on everyone's head!

Now, one apology. I have generalised here and made it seem we are all lazy dumb fuqs, when the truth is quite a lot of people are not lazy dumb fuqs, and in fact only a few of you are lazy dumb fuqs. So, on that note, and to those of you who know you, we, are responsible for the state of our nation, please know that the enemies and destroyers of our nation are amongst and within us, and their hope is that we never work out that the Spirit of God is within us, and we have the power to be the change we wish to see. I can only hope we can abandon that which divides us and unite and fight this evil laziness that is ruining Nigeria our country because together, we will succeed, or together, we will all fail and suffer the consequences of our inaction, each receiving their jyst rewards.

P.s. This is going to form a string of posts of an ongoing theme which those who've been reading might be aware of. The links below might further enlighten those who haven't and better help you direct your vitriol. Please don't hold back with the comments, be they in support or vitriolic, because buda can more than bear either, and the Will of thy own Lord will be done!

https://www.nairaland.com/5662191/buhari-not-resign#86267549

https://www.nairaland.com/5664545/why-apc-pdp-must-deregistered#86304422

https://www.nairaland.com/5663941/why-nigerians-interfere-peoples-destiny#86295170

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Response To Adeboye's March Supporters by proff010: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Trash
Re: My Response To Adeboye's March Supporters by budaatum: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
proff010:
Trash
Pearls are thrash to fools. They walk by wealth so others may profit.

(1) (Reply)

☠️ If Logic Is Not Everything ? Then Why Should We Rely On Science / Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On / Easter Is Not Named After Ishtar, And Other Truths I Have To Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.