Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Can I Migrate To Canada Or UK And Get A Job - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Migrate To Canada Or UK And Get A Job (488 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Can I Migrate To Canada Or UK And Get A Job by ebijimi7(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good day everyone please I need infor on how to migrate to Canada or uk and thou I did my nd in laspotech as a computer scientist but I'm not going back for my HND due to the education system in nigeria most things that are being taught in nd was never practicalised
So this discouraged me from going further with HND
So my question now is please if I migrate to Canada or uk can I get a job with my nd cert?
And more over I want to start taking a cyber security course on udemy or edx so please guys your advice is needed please I really need to leave this country and you can also please help me with what it entails to migrate to Canada or UK too
Re: How Can I Migrate To Canada Or UK And Get A Job by CanadaOrBust: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Go to travel section. Loads of info there. Good luck
Re: How Can I Migrate To Canada Or UK And Get A Job by STENON(f): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How Can I Migrate To Canada Or UK And Get A Job by ebijimi7(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Go to travel section. Loads of info there. Good luck
bro I couldn't get any info that why I created this thread
Re: How Can I Migrate To Canada Or UK And Get A Job by CanadaOrBust: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
ebijimi7:
bro I couldn't get any info that why I created this thread

Well that’s where all the experts are. Below is just the first page of travel section. They will eagerly answer any questions u have

Re: How Can I Migrate To Canada Or UK And Get A Job by justwise(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Well that’s where all the experts are. Below is just the first page of travel section. They will eagerly answer any questions u have

(1)

RIVERS State Lockdown / VIDEO: See The Beautiful Hotel California Oriental Cover In UAE / Lagos-ibadan Train Tickets’ll Cost N3,000 To N6,000 — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.