Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? (3271 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by AfricanGlitz(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk-5CBhCAA

On Monday, January 27th 2020, a video clip surfaced online revealing the sad state of veteran Nollywood actor Ernest Asuzu who has been down with partial stroke since 2014. The actor and rapper who is also known as El Cream according to a concerned citizen was found begging for financial assistance on the street of Lagos shirtless. In the viral video, the once-loved Nollywood actor looked sick and disorientated and couldn't speak for himself.
As much as people were shocked seeing the video, one question most people who are aware of his ailment and journey are asking is, What happened after his encounter with Pastor Jeremiah of Mercyland Deliverance Minister?

Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by irunoko(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Money doesn't translate into health or healing.its God that heals completely

It's in the bible.the woman with the issue of blood who was bleeding uncontrollably from her v@gyna.(i can't remember the medical term for it).she spent all her money on drugs and doctors still no change till God healed her

In many instances sickness can disgrace money.only God has power to destroy diseases.

So it's possible Ernest spent all the money on drugs and going from one hospital to the other or one trading medical center to the other,still no change.this obviously is beyond money matter.if God doesn't heal, you can keep spending money on drugs but when God says it's final,then it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by Abfinest007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
i don't bliv d story

1 Like

Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by JasonScoolari: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
smiley
Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by michlins(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ernest is an actor. He was paid to act a script by a pastor and that's it.

My opinion

1 Like

Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by Nbote(m): 2:36am On Feb 03, 2020
irunoko:

It's in the bible.the woman with the issue of blood who was bleeding uncontrollably from her v@gyna.(i can't remember the medical term for it).she spent all her money on drugs and doctors still no change till God healed her

In many instances sickness can disgrace money.only God has power to destroy diseases.

So it's possible Ernest spent all the money on drugs and going from one hospital to the other or one trading medical center to the other,still no change.this obviously is beyond money matter.if God doesn't heal, you can keep spending money on drugs but when God says it's final,then it is

What exactly are u talking about??

1 Like

Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by ATTemi: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Go back 2 bed.
irunoko:

Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Nothing happened that is the reality!! It was all for show.. I just have one question all this so called pastors why don’t they go to the hospital where we know real sock people are to perform their miracles??
Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by rattlesnake(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2020
this earnest asuzi has become a prayer project
Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by irunoko(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
ATTemi:
Go back 2 bed.
shattap
Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by irunoko(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nbote:

What exactly are u talking about??
shattap
Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by ATTemi: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
and u want me to take u serious!
irunoko:
shattap
Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by GamalNasser: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
So you believe there is a Nigerian pastor that can heal
Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by irunoko(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
ATTemi:
and u want me to take u serious!
will you clearat of my mention
Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by victorian(f): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
irunoko:

As in ehn? You are so right.

With all the money one will have, drugs will still have no effect on the ailment.

But when God heals, that's the end. Within few minutes the person Is made whole.
May God help Ernest.

He needs divine intervention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland? by victorian(f): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Odogu9195:
Nothing happened that is the reality!! It was all for show.. I just have one question all this so called pastors why don’t they go to the hospital where we know real sock people are to perform their miracles??

Going to hospitals to perform miracles on some people who do not believe God exist? Then when they don't even believe in miracles is a pure waste of time and prayers on such people.
This healing miracle is sealed and perfected with faith.
If the person u are praying for does not believe in God's healing or power to set him or her free?
Such effort is just a waste of time.
It's like pouring water in a basket.

Faith and prayer brings forth Results.

(1) (Reply)

See What Actress Uche Ogbodo Wore In A Photo That Got People Talking / Actor Sisi Quadir Buys His First Car, New Toyota Corolla / Jim Iyke Survives Hurricane Sandy While In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.