Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia (52826 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Temple1288(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
alizma:
While I sympathize with him and I feel like the government should give him freedom to come and pay his last respect to his parents, this should be an eye opener to others to know that you don't Bleep with a general.
Bail conditions are contractual agreement that should not be violated.

A General in Black Africa, right? Ndi isi ojii!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Osidazz19: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
HallaDaTruth:
Una go pay, you and your people will pay, trust me, you all will drown in the red sea like Pharaoh. Nobody has the monopoly of violence and the British government will not save your sorry arses this time
[/s]

BLAH BLAH BLAH...TRASH. STFU and get lost.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by HallaDaTruth: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

[s]BLAH BLAH BLAH...TRASH. STFU and get lost.
[/s] You first lizard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by davidufuoma(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
In a sane society
Soldiers are for external defense
Shame on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by slowice(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
This government too like chaos.... Unnecessary show of force. Once the North considers you a threat to their dominance they ll send their yeye army after you

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Ugonnaya1998: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
when boko boys go use them do suya now..... people go come dey say.. we should feel pity for them cuz dey are also human being

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by ultimatekint(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
rilikalid:
this man should just surrender himself to justice instead of cowardly going from one hidden place to another and doing a photo shop of himself with different world leaders in order to deceive his gullible followers.
You are not current at all. You, telling him to surrender?
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Enemyofpeace: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bullies everywhere
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Enemyofpeace: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
They want to intimidate people not to come for the burial
they must be crazy. I wont miss the burial for anything because foods and drinks go boku for the place on that day
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by victorazyvictor(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
THE KIND OF WAR COMING TO NIGERIA WILL MAKE FALUJAH LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY

The only sensible comment here.

I wish ppl understand what is about to happen. Nnamdi is a trap.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Obiagu01: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=rilikalid post=86325600]this man should just surrender himself to justice instead of cowardly going from one hidden place to another and doing a photo shop of himself with different world leaders in order to deceive his gullible followers.[/quote

those who have nothing to offer in this country are the most Problematic.but e go shock you as this country go disintegrate.then Una go carry Una cows go die for Sahara desert.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by opribo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Is it Mazi Kanu that they are looking for with 100 soldiers and armoured carriers as if they are going to fight boko haram.
It's a pity indeed that Nigeria has lost it under confirmed no certificate bubu.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Godsonjoe: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
rilikalid:
this man should just surrender himself to justice instead of cowardly going from one hidden place to another and doing a photo shop of himself with different world leaders in order to deceive his gullible followers.
When the time comes, then we will know who is the champion... Unity beggers everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Sarah20A(f): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
rilikalid:
is there any justice in Nigeria?
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Legendguru: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Organs(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
THE KIND OF WAR COMING TO NIGERIA WILL MAKE FALUJAH LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY

I hope you are one of its first victims.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Farki: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigerian soldiers are only good for assaulting the defenceless. angry
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Kingspin(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
rilikalid:
Among billion of brains yours came last.

What is wrong for somebody to run for safety ?
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Smoothcom: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
stupid talk
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by ernecy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
rilikalid:
it's obvious you need brain transplant.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by agbaraj5: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Buhari give this man breathing space to bury his parent herdmen and boko haram are there killing those who put there.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Giftedtu: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
rilikalid:
Go and tell same to shekau
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by stieyven(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Foolish soldiers, instead for them to goan fight boko boys
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by zionzoe(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
eldeens:

E dey pain you, soldiers go show you pepper, though Cameroon is not far, you can run there and seek asylum, bunch of cowards and fugitives like your leader the biggest Coward of all times Mad Cownu formally known as Nnamdi kanu.
@llah has mouth, he has not spoken since his CREATOR m0h died and is still rotten now.

@llah has hands he cannot fight for himself. He is simply a dead idol, Sorry a better idol than those you stole from traditionalist and killed then to takeover their system.

Terrible piss of shit... copycat, never can stand alone .. .. picking people's script to justify themselves... and turns back on those he took their scripts to say they committed errors.

Mad idiot producing mad followers, mudslimes.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by omohlexy: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2020
zionzoe:

@llah has mouth, he has not spoken since his CREATOR m0h died and is still rotten now.

@llah has hands he cannot fight for himself. He is simply a dead idol, Sorry a better idol than those you stole from traditionalist and killed then to takeover their system.

Terrible piss of shit... copycat, never can stand alone .. .. picking people's script to justify themselves... and turns back on those he took their scripts to say they committed errors.

Allah in Hausa language means God. The even sing"nagode Allah in church. You must be 13yrs old PG not to know this boy
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Area4Area:
Stop the lies, give us proofs that the soldiers invaded his house on that day
when even the videos is all over the net...na waa o

soldiers invaded for sure
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by eldeens: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2020
zionzoe:

I am attacking Nnamdi Cownu and you are attacking my God, fine, yes I am a Muslim and I believe in oneness of Allah and Prophet Muhammad as his messenger, also I believe Prophet Isah (Jesus) the son of Mary to also be Allah's messenger.

Now tell me is Cownu your God, That whenever I attacked Him you attack my God?

Dont you ever think in your mind that I will be pissed if you attacked my God, My God surely heard you and He will dealt with you in His own way. Don't blame anyone for your miserable life blame yourself.

Lastly and I will trade no more words with an illetrate pagan as you are, we are raised not to attacked any ones religion or their Supreme being, so I said sorry for attacking you god Nnamdi Cownu cos I just realized that you worship him.
Re: Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia by Chicastle: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s]I will not lay curse on you but your hatred for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra will kill you one day.. weather you ungrateful fools like it or not biafra will be free in no distance time.. the flag below will fly and there's nothing you and your fellow haters will do.

Iseeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.