Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph (67848 Views)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by lexxyrule(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MEMBERS OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE ARE VERY WACK. WE KNOW THIS.

BUT IT'S VERY DISHEARTENING TO SEE YOU CELEBRATE EACH TIME TRAGEDIES BEFALL THEM. THEY'RE HUMANS FIRST BEFORE BEING POLICEMEN.

REMEMBER THEY EXIST AND SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO SERVE US, AND WITHOUT THEM, CRIMINALS AND ASSASSINS IN NIGERIA WILL BE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES.

LET'S LEARN TO APPRECIATE THESE FOLKS, AND MAYBE ONE DAY, THEY'LL LEARN TO VALUE THE LIVES OF WE CIVILIANS MORE THAN THEY VALUE 20 NAIRA NOTES.

Let them behave like they are human first. Yes all of them are not crooks, same thing goes to every young guy out there whom they don't give a Bleep about. Whom they will shoot at will over a 50 naira arguement.

See that mentality wey dem get wey make them dey paint themself bad na im wey make Nigerians hate them. With passion, I super hate police
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by SpartanKing: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
farem:

You are worse than these evil. Your time is coming unless you stop collecting N2000 bribe from our children in exchange for a project.
He never forced anyone to buy his project!
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
See new Moto wey governor wike give them to combat crime,Dem Carry am dey chase bribe,ok get Rich or die trying undecided
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by klax(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
ExAngel007:

Two police officers have died after their car
crashed while they were chasing a commercial
vehicle.

According to reports, the officers, who were
driving an official police car, chased after a
Sienna carrying passengers along the Ogoni/
Akwa Ibom road. In the course of the chase,
the police car crashed into a bush and
somersaulted.

Two officers died in the crash while the
Sienna zoomed off.

https://mobile.twitter.com/unklebassey/status/1224014567962841088

Really I guess they watched too much hollywood movie and too much America police chase.

And you could be surorise it might be because of N50 bribe.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by farem: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
SpartanKing:
He never forced anyone to buy his project!

OK, when you sponsor your progeny, may they patronize him!
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by SpartanKing: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
farem:

OK, when you sponsor your forebears, may they patronize him!
If the students ca't be studious and write their projects themselves, they should patronise him! Note: not writing one's project by oneself doesn't mean one is dull! It happens everywhere, even in the US!
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by blozzynonny(f): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
internationalman:
The sienna driver could have saved lives with just maybe #100..

It's a pity..

Saved which lives? Do they care about the lives of others. For me; this is good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by farem: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
SpartanKing:
If the students ca't be studious and write their projects themselves, they should patronise him! Note: not writing one's project by oneself doesn't mean one is dull! It happens everywhere, even in the US!

Even corona virus is killing people in China, USA, why can't it in Naija?
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by ifiokbenzy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why did they not signal the next check point, cos I remember I overran one of their check point at Ogoni and they could not chase me. The police men signalled the next checkpoint to return me by one way and I went back and paid the dues. I suspect the sienna story is incomplete.

1 Like

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by shugar25: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
Having read some of the comments above, I can say some pple on NL are criminals in disguise. This is the Supreme price the police pay, the op said they were chasing a sienna car, but what warrant them chasing the car? The op did not provide details about that, is it not possible the occupant of the car were kidnapper or armed robber? Now that you happy that the road is clear, I hope another op will not post how people were kidnapped or robbed on this same road? God bless the good ones among the Nigeria police force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by lawkenoz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:

You still went to the police and you will whenever something of that nature should arise.

You didn't sit in your home pretending to be Sherlock Holmes and you wouldn't.

it was the first and the last time, learnt the hard way how uselsss the are. So the nigerian police can go to hell and burn for all I care. Sherlock holmes? Who is he?
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by holicupp(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't wanna sound harsh but they should rest in pieces wicked souls
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by ibietela2(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
No Bleep is given
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Ogun kill them join.

Are we suppose to give a fvck?

What if that Seinne Na kidnappers kidnap people put inside, and they trying to chase them down Cos they failed to stop and get searched..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by obiekunie2: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Edoziesmart:

Eziokwu ka ikwuru. Ọ bụghị okwu n'ile ka mmadụ ga ahụ tinye ọnụ ya, maka ị ba na nsogbu.

nwanne biko ole etu isiri de asusu igbo'a?

ke du etu isiri nweta ntupo elu n'ala?
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by hairliteng(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Na wetin dem eye find dem see. It might be just because of 100 naira like dat o.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Simi8(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Na so them go dey die one by one...Ogun kill them join
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by BadBradley: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
internationalman:
The sienna driver could have saved lives with just maybe #100..

It's a pity..
disgusting how your statement endorses police extortion and unprofessionalism. Shame!
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by wizardus: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
Ogun kill them join.

Are we suppose to give a fvck?

You got me laughing hard man
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by wizardus: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MEMBERS OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE ARE VERY WACK. WE KNOW THIS.

BUT IT'S VERY DISHEARTENING TO SEE YOU CELEBRATE EACH TIME TRAGEDIES BEFALL THEM. THEY'RE HUMANS FIRST BEFORE BEING POLICEMEN.

REMEMBER THEY EXIST AND SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES TO SERVE US, AND WITHOUT THEM, CRIMINALS AND ASSASSINS IN NIGERIA WILL BE HAVING THE BEST TIME OF THEIR LIVES.

LET'S LEARN TO APPRECIATE THESE FOLKS, AND MAYBE ONE DAY, THEY'LL LEARN TO VALUE THE LIVES OF WE CIVILIANS MORE THAN THEY VALUE 20 NAIRA NOTES.

Sarcasm
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by wizardus: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Azmanaty:

Life kee you there!

Aiye e ma baje ni...
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by doggedfighter(f): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
obiekunie2:

bia nwoken!

obulu n'obu business ka icho ime, biko mee business wepu onu gi na comment ka ighara iba na nsogbu.

ima na numba gi di na profile gi.
Ina atupuru ya onu. Amam ma obukwa nwa afo
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by ogubolokento(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Take a critical look it was as a result of 50 naira
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by eguarojeona: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Same sienna wey I Sabi?
You dey pursue am...with police car?
End in tears surely.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by bullabong(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
The Sienna's driver is serving a living God.
If them don copy him number while the chase was on...I pity him destiny.
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by emeka1759(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Serve them right
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by stanval02: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Burruchaga71(m): 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Just two?
Re: 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph by Hallabee1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
This n fast and furious naija version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja / Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.