Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (144769 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by jedyjedy(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2020
He's but a child. I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ledaman: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Childish act!

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Otis7(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2020
When will you grow up David?
Your ancestor was not up to your age when he conquered Goliath but you no get sense than acting like a teenager. I really like you David but at times you prove there's nothing in that your pangólò head.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by JayPeeOham: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2020
I don't blame Davido at all....

I blame the Mod or Op or whoever brought this trash of a news to front-page in the first place..smh
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ADRIAN88(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Chochovini:
. And the Revelation

Bitter like chloroquine... grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by chizzyglow: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Sunofgod:
Irresponsible parents.......where have they dumped that poor child since?

[img]https://media1./images/01ad3915522e2dfc52b69bd84865b4bf/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]
Wetin dy worry you
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by cutieme(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Kenneygirl:
This boy has no respect
Atall

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by kollinzgee(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2020
anonimi:

If you are not the certified mumu you would have shared the photo to validate your point.

Bros if you didn't see that video then you are not current.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by anonimi: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
kollinzgee:
Bros if you didn't see that video then you are not current.

Music video abi?
Is that in public like this wedding? Or a commercial activity?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by generalwo(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido has rubbished rumours that he would not be getting married to Chioma, The Chef Chi because of the Peruzzi unconfirmed rumours.

Davido who is in Dubai with Chioma to attend his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke and Kani's white wedding, shared a photo of him grabbing Chioma’s boobs at the wedding event.

Davido captioned the Instagram picture:

"ALL MINES !! Bleep YALL!!"

....... I like Davido as a person but he needs to grow up..... There are things a mature man leaves behind when he is grown.... I see some of the world's most celebrated artists and I am tempted to believe that Davido is messed up big time..... Imagine jay-z holding Beyoncé breasts in public.... Even our own 2 baba or d banj no dey pull these kind stunts.... Davido fall my kidney for this one sha.... But what do I know.... No be my wife.... No be my wedding.... No be me get Dubai..... So if e like e bleep am for camera to see... Na him know

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by kollinzgee(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2020
anonimi:

Music video abi?
Is that in public like this wedding? Or a commercial activity?

you got internet go and search.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Chioma, Bianca and igbo ladies are Yoruba Bleep slaves. Ask fani kayode
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Eezywayne: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR
MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR
SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR
STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!

https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by baby124: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tulsaguy:
Feminists won't see this now. A lady who should carry herself with grace & dignity is been blinded by money. No dignity nothing.
They are the non feminist doing what you like in women. Why are you complaining? Do you even know what you want in life? You sound like a confused human being.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
So, are you hoping for a reward from the omega b**bs operator(-O.B.O).? Dont support evil for irrelevances

have a nice life bro

its obvious you have an issues with processing words
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
ScotMisile:

While Chioma has taken over his senses.
exactly
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

Na proverty day course this non sense ,
He isn't a comedian neither is she a comedian else I for say they are trying to be funny

Even basketmouth way funny no even they try this kin thing
And if this said lady is teased in a comedy show for about her boobs for 4 hours non stop ,it's same davido that will say someone is disrespectful

Its quite shocking

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

Dude don't let that international local champ deceive you ,I have been to foreign gathering both religion and conference meeting ,what they pottray the Western society to be is not wat it actually is ,,they still behave modest and appropriately man ,,,,when u see a Christian Western lady bro u go ask yourself if probably she get half Africa parent ,,
To be a sincere christian over there is quite demanding. I still believe that there are still the good ones
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
angelfallz:

This is where your mistake is coming from. To it you it is rubbish, to Davido it is normal. As for Chioma's face, i am not a face reader and you are not a face reader. If Chioma does not like it she would tell Davido, and she won't come and tell you that she told Davido. Stop taking paracetamol for a headache that is not your own. In fact you are not even sure if the headache exists, because Chioma did not complain to you.
How would you feel if i am to tell you, that some of the things, you do with your wife is "rubbish" because it does not conform to what i believe to be correct?
How would your wife feel if i go around telling people, that they should look at your wife's face deeply that she is not really happy with what you are doing? Your wife did she complain to me?
So, you see oga you are an outsider looking in, forming opinions based on your own beliefs and pictures and to be frank, your posts and comments just shows you are envious.
I say again; I do not have any personal beef against Davido but i am condemning this act, for i know that Nigerians can be easily influenced by his actions
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
To be a sincere christian over there is quite demanding. I still believe that there are still the good ones

For real man ,there are ,I know a countless number of them very cool , professional accomodating and dresses cool ,,

What we see on TV are just mostly false presentation

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Sniper101(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
77up:
If all the cheating palabas are true,did you think the level of respect will still be the same?

He just doesn't care who swam in her pool.
He still doesn't care who else is codedly swimming in her pool.

#DavidoIsInLove grin
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Simi8(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jh0wsef:
I do not think I can see EMONEY doing all these nonsense. That guy is rich with sense and maturity.

I swear this guy is too childish..I don't see any level of maturity in this guy..shame on OBO who dey follow you drag am bfr...
What's now the meaning of this ...HSS..

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

For real man ,there are ,I know a countless number of them very cool , professional accomodating and dresses cool ,,

What we see on TV are just mostly false presentation
Hmm, its suprising
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by TrebleChamp(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
This photo tells she is not happy with how she's being handled by David, dude is just embarrassing her on Social media..

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
ibkayee:
I find it weird that he publically posts pictures of his wife like this lol
This could be us but you want that sugarmummy lifestyle. �
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by TrebleChamp(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
This photo tells Chioma is not happy with how she's being handled by David, dude is just embarrassing her on Social media..

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Rankin22(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
mines? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Tulsaguy: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
baby124:

They are the non feminist doing what you like in women. Why are you complaining? Do you even know what you want in life? You sound like a confused human being.

I don't dine with pigs...
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by favouroma(f): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Jayy10 post=86326898]
The lady has no respect for herself either. everyone have the right to do what pleases him or her....their nothing like maturity and other wise
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=favouroma post=86351109][/quote] What exactly are you saying?
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Legendguru: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Women In Africa / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.