Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t (6613 Views)

Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / #bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos) / Cardi B Hides Figure In Voluminous Frilly Dress Amid Pregnancy Rumours Ahead Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by chrismago(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
BBN Reality TV show Star Mercy Lamborgh Eke had hot shots showcasing her voluptuous figure, Lamborghini queency steps out in hot bikini panties. She drops the post on her social media space;
More photos:
https://www.santosnaija.com.ng/2020/02/bbnaijas-mercy-eke-aka-queen-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by AllenSpencer: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Searching for the hot .....

With those tiny legs and dwarf height

Sigh...
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by InfernoNig: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2020
That ass tho... tongue

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by segebase(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Full of poo
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by Bluezy13(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
I thought she was dark in complexion...

Perhaps from her pictures on Nairaland. I never watched BBN.
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by cassidy1996(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
the truth, shes hot
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by shaneroberts26: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
segebase:
Full of poo
I envy you wey no get poo for your nyash.
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by segebase(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
shaneroberts26:

I envy you wey no get poo for your nyash.

Every one get poo for yash nah
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by Mateen1000: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
She very very hot grin grin
Infact I just boiled a kettle of water on her body

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by doggedfighter(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
She's beautifully shapely

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by Onyi22(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Searching for the hot .....

With those tiny legs and dwarf height

Sigh...
Na jealousy go kill this idiot

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by AllenSpencer: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Onyi22:

Am a guy

Why will I have to jealous a bleached dwarf
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by Yabsun(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2020
segebase:
Full of poo
Full of silicon
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by nadesh(f): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Onyi22:

Dont mind them. They wish they body half as good. grin
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Aka Queen Of Highlight Displays HOT Voluminous Bu*t by nadesh(f): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Mercy Eke , first female and winner of the last season of BBN unveils her house, fully furnished by one of the brands she is signed to as an ambassador.
My favorite spot in her house is her golden toilet ( ALL GOLD) where she shits out her haters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjnwZI5PcE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Whose Head Is Upsidse Down Becomes An Accountant / Is Emmanuella Really Pregnant? Here Is What Happened! / “no Be Nancy Be This? – Cryptic Video Of Nancy Isime And Timini Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.