Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How To Make Fuelles Generator/oppurtunity - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Make Fuelles Generator/oppurtunity (949 Views)

Fairly Used 12.5kva Generator With Sound Proof / Free Manual On Fuelless Generator / An 18.5kva "3 Phase" Lister Diesel Generator For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Fuelles Generator/oppurtunity by domchrist: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2010
Fuelless Generator is getting high now on discission as Nigeria continue to experience black out in major part of the country.

That's why Domchrist technolgy have develope a system that is compitable in generating energy (electrical power) without the use of external power such as battery,solar enegy,hydropower(water),nuclear energy.

This system work by itself as long you continue using it, one will like to know what it uses to generate power without the use of external power; it make use of two component, one is already in existence while the other is an invented component(i.c. it use Inverter and Repower Circuit)

1)  Inverter: we all know the use of an inverter; it store current and release same current for emergency use. Now the use of inverter in this system is to suppliment the work of the repower circuit.

What i mean here is that; the repower circuit does all the work of generating power(electrical power) for sometime, maximum 32hours on constant generating of power; after 32 hours it will shut down (thatis; the repower circuit will stop working), at this stage no power will be generated from the repower circuit again and this were the Inverter come in to play; the inverter will continue from were the Repower Circuit stop and it will contune working for 12hours before this 12hours, the repower circuit have been rested for 12hours which is enough to for it to get releave

The exsense of this design is to allow the Repower Circuit rest for a peroid of time in other to prolong it life spand. if it continue working without rest, it will break down
  Now you know how it operate, please do not ask me to teach you how to make the Repower Circuit, i'll not and don't call me to come and present seminar in your location.
i only sale it as it my invention, so i'm not ready to risk it.but i can tell you how to make the installation at a price of N4,000.

For more information contact me on my mail:domchrist2010@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2 Buy Ps2 / We Buy Condemned Deep Cycle Batteries And Trailer Batteries / Xperia 10 Mini Tear Nylon 4 Sale 30k and fairly used nokia n85 with 8gb plus accesories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.