Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS (5376 Views)

Davido Has Not Stopped Smiling After Whitening His Teeth (Video) / Patoranking's "Girlfriend" Teaches Him How To Brush His Teeth (Photo) / Jackie Appia: I Lost My Teeth To A Goat, I Speak 5 Languages, Igbo, Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Uncultured act as little use his teeth to pierced and suck pack of Fanta. Eyewitness shares the pictures online.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/little-boy-use-his-teeth-to-pierce-suck.html

Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Ladylite: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vampires

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Pierced(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mad ooooo.

The little boy has invisible straw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pierced:
Mad ooooo.

The little boy has invisible straw.
Your namesake

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by jabor4Naija(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
How on earth did he do dat? Cos dat shit is fucking difficult, i know cos i just tried it and almost injured myself in d process

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Mastakija(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chaii I hail this one oh

Ona atije atimu na ni
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Kkings11: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Things to buy tomorrow
1) Rosary with big cross
2) 12 gallons of holy water
3) Basket of garlic

This is proof that Vampires are in town.
And sun has no effect on them

Egbon I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by nlPoster: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Bluezy13(m): 12:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Every path of the body is a weapon to a hungry child.

Even using fingernails to open a big new tin of Milk.

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Darnleypedro22: 12:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Kkings11:
Things to buy tomorrow
1) Rosary with big cross
2) 12 gallons of holy water
3) Basket of garlic

This is proof that Vampires are in town.
And sun has no effect on them

Egbon I hail thee
Haha ceazeee !
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 2:33am On Feb 03, 2020
He could have used a sharp object like nail or blade. .. using teeth will be time consuming and a thief got no time
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by happybee: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Thats not even possible, using your teeth to pierce a plastic bottle like that.
He must have use a sharp object before the photo was captured.
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Gadafii: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2020
I pity the lady when go give this one bress to suck in the future, make her no go cripple her boobies

Him mama sef go don hear weeen
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by segebase(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Talent
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by ValCon888: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2020
His dirty pant shows he likes rough play. He likes to take risks and damn the consequences.
At such a young age he's already displaying his criminal tendencies.

The mother will be wise to watch this one very closely.
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Lamasta(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2020
Hunger knows no boundary or limitations
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Gosj01(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2020
Upcoming ******

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by QuiverBox(f): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by LadySarah: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Must have been a leaking bottle.
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Bonebreaker(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2020
He wants to drink the whole thing ooo
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2020
He obviously used a nail to puncture the plastic .not his teeth.
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by DIKEnaWAR: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2020
He is hungry, frustrated, desperate and a thief. If he grows up with this kind of mentality, he will Rob for fun.
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by Tonyfx: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
There is hunger in the land wink
Re: Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
happybee:
Thats not even possible, using your teeth to pierce a plastic bottle like that.
He must have use a sharp object before the photo was captured.
Sense no go kill u

(1) (Reply)

Ti’s Going To Jail… / An Interview With Yoruba Actress Laide Bakare / Munachi Abii Shows Her Off Sexxy Body In Photos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.