Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Instagram Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Instagram Marketing (299 Views)

Instagram Marketing / I Will Do Instagram Marketing Management Organically Fast / Instagram Marketing Meet-up And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Marketing by Tonieokey(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2020
Plus, you get to ask me any questions about instagram and how to properly use the platform.

This is a skill that can be monetized.

I'll be waiting for your chat

Re: Instagram Marketing by Teel012(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hi,
Thanks for this opportunity. I'm a photographer and will like to learn how to apply instagram to my business, to build a customer base on instagram and sell my services as well.
Re: Instagram Marketing by Tonieokey(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Teel012:
Hi,
Thanks for this opportunity. I'm a photographer and will like to learn how to apply instagram to my business, to build a customer base on instagram and sell my services as well.

I just sent you a chat on whatsapp. I look forward to working with you to achieve set goals. Photography is an excellent niche and I'm stoked for what we can achieve here

(1) (Reply)

QA Selenium (java) Realtime Online Training, Corporate Training By Experts / Become A Graphic Designer / Article: Achieving Work/life Balance (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.