Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Take Action - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Take Action (395 Views)

How To Take Action When Your Mind Won't Let You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Action by officialunique: 6:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Action simply mean "To do" but unfortunately almost everyone craves to be successful but find it difficult to act as we all know that the easiest thing to do in life is to make a wish.

Every successful person in the world today wouldn't have been successful if they didn't act upon their wishes and dreams. It takes beyond our imaginations to be successful we have to start "Acting" like someone I know would say "Add something to something to get something" this is just a simple way of telling you to act, keeping doing. Move from where you are.

On a final note, I leave you with this quote from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe which says "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."

- Oluwatoyosi Malomo

Re: Take Action by EngrEgghead: 10:53pm On May 19, 2020
This corroborates with a verse of the scripture that says 'faith without work(action) is dead. Analysis without corresponding action leads to frustration.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The War; If I Don't Make It Home / I Need 10 Article And Blog Writers / Two Bridges Of Fate (vampire Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.