Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. (839 Views)

Which Insecticide Can Kill Mosquito 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2020
GOLDMAX 3 in 1 insecticide, Repellant and Air freshener. (Nafdac approved), is one in the series of revolutionary products from the stable of GOLDMAX Ltd.

As an insecticide, it''s tough on Mosquitoes, Cockroaches, ants, houseflies and other flying or crawling insects around your home or office. You can remain in the room after use because it's DEET free unlike regular insecticides.

As a repellant, it can last up to six hours. Because It''s DEET free, it's gentle on the skin and can be used on a newborn. It's environment friendly.

As an Air freshener, it derives it's unique long lasting aroma from LEMON GRASS

GOLDMAX 3 in 1 insecticide Repellant and Air freshener comes in a carton of 50 pieces @N30,000 per carton

Call or Whatsapp on 08035483385 to order yours now.

We deliver to you free around Lagos but orders from outside Lagos attract extra charge

Re: GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Call now to order yours.
Re: GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Offer still open. Call to order yours now.
Re: GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Also introducing, GOLDMAX Animal Pest Repellant is a revolution in pest control around your home and office.

It repels snakes, rats, geckos, lizards and small animals.

Keep your home safe from lassa fever and snakebites and unwanted crawlies by spraying GOLDMAX Animal Pest Repellant in around your home and office. It can be used indoors due to it's mild odor.

GOLDMAX Animal Pest Repellant comes in a carton of 12 pieces for N36,000 per carton. It's NAFDAC approved.

Re: GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Delivery is free if you are ordering from Lagos. Outside Lagos attracts extra charge.
Re: GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. by Greatzeus(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Delivery is free if you are ordering from Lagos. Outside Lagos attracts extra charge.
Your product was made in Jan 2020,it will expire in July 2020,just after 6 months?
If a retailer buys 100 pcs,how can he sell the 100 in 6 months,a totally unknown brand when there are hundreds of such product in the market.
I can't buy or sell your products because I will be selling or using expired products.
Even the ones with you will get expired before you can sell all. I can bet it with you.
Let the producers get better raw materials that can last for 1 or 2 years before expiration.

1 Like

Re: GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. by BeardedMeat(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Greatzeus:

Your product was made in Jan 2020,it will expire in July 2020,just after 6 months?
If a retailer buys 100 pcs,how can he sell the 100 in 6 months,a totally unknown brand when there are hundreds of such product in the market.
I can't buy or sell your products because I will be selling or using expired products.
Even the ones with you will get expired before you can sell all. I can bet it with you.
Let the producers get better raw materials that can last for 1 or 2 years before expiration.
I read your siggy thrice, interesting. grin

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it.

The product has a shelf life of 1yr actually, nothwitstanding the stated shelf Life. We have few cartons of it left which surely would be exhausted before this month runs out.

The next batches will bear a one year shelf life with more features added to the label.

But right now, in the interest of intergrity, we will regard these as having six months shelf life and would not advice you to stock it up for sale. Rather, we will recommend personal use.

We give you assurances that our range of products are of premium quality. We are already on the shelf of some major supermarkets.
Re: GOLDMAX 3 In 1 Insecticide, Repellant And Air Freshener. by Ogbrave: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
He is a troll..do not pay any attention to him or whoever might be behind the keyboard.

(1) (Reply)

Dogs For Sale / Adult Male Rottweiler Available / The Last Of Them. She's 9 Weeks Old. Up For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.