Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Will Design Your Banners,album Covers,fliers And All. At A Very Cheap Rate - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Will Design Your Banners,album Covers,fliers And All. At A Very Cheap Rate (834 Views)

Cheap Logo For Website,banners,album Covers,fliers And All. 08115733461,text Me / Cheap Logo For Website,banners,album Covers,fliers And All. 08115733461,text Me / Watsapp Me For Fliers And Logo Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Design Your Banners,album Covers,fliers And All. At A Very Cheap Rate by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Design Your Logo/businesscard/flyers And Or Any Design For Just 500 Naira!!
Contact me on whatsAPP @08115733461 for your design of any sort for just 500 naira!!! Wow....2D logo =500...price not bargainable...3D logo=3000..lol, calm down,the 3D logo is bargainable or in other words, priceable so come now and get yours.my 3D works Are below, contact me to see my 2D works. Thanks.
Note: pay before service,cause I’ve been scammed though.

Re: I Will Design Your Banners,album Covers,fliers And All. At A Very Cheap Rate by Offpoint: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
I wonder when this nonsense of N500, N1000 stop on this section, these guys keep ruining work for professional designers in this section. Because after collecting N500 job, they end up delivering quack designs which will deter people coming here to post for a job.

Only an incompetent and extremely hungry quack designer will design a logo for N1000.

How much data will you buy for research purposes, how much fuel? plus time and efforts just for 1k.... pathetic

imagine you went for an operation and the surgeon charge you N500, you'll definitely run for your life.

pathetic

4 Likes

Re: I Will Design Your Banners,album Covers,fliers And All. At A Very Cheap Rate by Supredible: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Offpoint:
I wonder when this nonsense of N500, N1000 stop on this section, these guys keep ruining work for professional designers in this section. Because after collecting N500 job, they end up delivering quack designs which will deter people coming here to post for a job.

Only an incompetent and extremely hungry quack designer will design a logo for N1000.

How much data will you buy for research purposes, how much fuel? plus time and efforts just for 1k.... pathetic

imagine you went for an operation and the surgeon charge you N500, you'll definitely run for your life.

pathetic

Exactly bro, I'll rather patronize competent designers, pay for quality and save myself a lot of stress than giving jobs to these hungry and amateur designers.

I gave a simple job to one of this hungry/ amateur designers sometime ago.. If you see the rubbish he designed.. I had to hire a competent designer here to do the job. I had to pay twice for a job i should have paid once for, So pathetic. Y'all should be patient and learn rather than charging peanut and designing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Will Design Your Banners,album Covers,fliers And All. At A Very Cheap Rate by Offpoint: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Supredible:

Exactly bro, I'll rather patronize competent designers, pay for quality and save myself a lot of stress than giving jobs to these hungry and amateur designers.

I gave a simple job to one of this hungry/ amateur designers sometime ago.. If you see the rubbish he designed.. I had to hire a competent designer here to do the job. I had to pay twice for a job i should have paid once for, So pathetic. Y'all should be patient and learn rather than charging peanut and designing rubbish.
I'm a designer and I know the effect this has, it effects me because if needs job here and I contact them... they'll be afraid of making an upfront payment until so much persuasion and talk.

Their is reasons always is "I've given this job to someone before and I don't like what he did"

I can't count how many times I have to redesigned for people and most times they wouldn't pay what they should have paid because they've already wasted money.

I understand they're upcoming designers, their priorities now should be more of practice and not money.
One thing they don't is, each bad design they made for people... ruin their future prospective clients.
Re: I Will Design Your Banners,album Covers,fliers And All. At A Very Cheap Rate by fuke(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
I need ebook cover
whatapp 08034241050

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Instagram Reels With Canva / Music Artwork Cover Designs / I Need A Wpap Art Designer For A Partnership Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.