Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? (1274 Views)

Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by AkinEgba: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2010
The four suspects, namely: Suleiman Isa, residing in Shasha; Mrs. Sunmonu Modupe, residing in Akowonjo; Lawal Lateef and Bamidele  Joshua, according to the Commissioner of the Airport Police Command, Moses Onireti, were arrested between Thursday night and the early hours of Friday.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/21358.html

Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Boboribo: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2010
To satisfy you the SE is to buy it and SS is to use it. Satisfied. Rubbish post.
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by slap1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2010
'Postless' post!
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2010
Imagine how you have turned a potential informative news into a useless piece of thrash.
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by 9icest: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2010
Akin-Didinrin you need a job. You can start a call-card-selling career rather than waste your life posting non-money spinning trash all over the web.
Wake up man grin
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Blazay(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2010
There are all from the West o.
Including the fake muslim called 'Isa'. . .

Up Awo!!!

F[b]wwww[/b]eeeee education almajiris of the wild, wild west. wink
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by fstranger1: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^^^^^

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnntus Nonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssiiiiiicccccuuuuuuuuusssssssss
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by udezue(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2010
Lol smh
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Becomrich12: 12:34am On Dec 12, 2010
this is suffering in yorubaland,  many of the yorubas are suffering so bad,   When i went to nigeria last i pity alot of them many were begging.

We have no option than if the North agree, the north first remove the edo,delta and Yoruba into benin republic, and after they sign the paper, we offer the north the presidency. If the north sign the paper and vote take place at the national assembly and they pass it into law, they should offer the north the presidency.

Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Becomrich12: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2010
where

Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Becomrich12: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2010
where

Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2010
Boboribo:

To satisfy you the SE is to buy it and SS is to use it. Satisfied. Rubbish post.    
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by AloyEmeka5: 1:06am On Dec 12, 2010
Boboribo:

ROFLMAOPIMP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by AloyEmeka5: 1:08am On Dec 12, 2010
Blazay:

There are all from the West o.
Including the fake muslim called 'Isa'. . .

Up Awo!!!

F[b]wwww[/b]eeeee education almajiris of the wild, wild west. wink

Suleiman Isa could be an Igbo or Ijaw muslim, you know. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Blazay(m): 1:09am On Dec 12, 2010
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Becomrich12: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2010
NNPC guards in trouble for robbing fleeing thief

Two of the suspects Three security guards with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, working in Mowe area, Obafemi Owode Local Government, Ogun State, are currently fighting the battle of their lives after being arrested for robbery.

The trio of Segun Sunday, Alimi Rafiu and Rotimi Adekoya were arrested by the men of the Mowe Division of the Ogun State Command of the Nigerian Police after a fleeing suspected thief, Femi Ahmed, reported that he had been attacked and robbed by the guards.

The 22-year-old Ahmed was said to be on the run after allegedly stealing N50,000 belonging to his employer, a bakery owner in Mowe, before he was apprehended by the security guards, who inflicted machete cuts on him before dispossessing him of N78,000.

Crime Digest gathered that the guards, however, showed the fleeing thief some “mercy” by “refunding” N8,000 to him before he was allowed to leave their den.

A police source said matters got to a head when Ahmed reported his ordeal in the hands of the guards at the Mowe Police Station, seeking their intervention for being robbed of his “hard-earned” money.

The source said, “The suspect (Ahmed) claimed that he was robbed around 11 pm by a group of armed robbers who attacked him and collected the sum of N78,000 from him after beating him with a cutlass.”

Unknown to Ahmed, the bakery owner, who had employed him as one of his workers, had reported at the same Mowe Police Station that Ahmed had fled after stealing N50,000.

The police source said, “This came unexpectedly for Ahmed who was planning to escape to Kwara State, where he was still schooling before he came to work at the bakery in Mowe. He went to the police to report not knowing that his boss had already reported him to the police the same day and that they were looking for him. So, he was promptly arrested after identifying himself.”

Crime Digest gathered that the police mounted a manhunt for the unsuspecting NNPC security guards based on the report and description given to them by Ahmed, who was able to identify Sunday as the one who collected the money from him.

The suspect told Crime Digest, that he came to Mowe to raise some funds so that he could complete his Senior Secondary School education.

Ahmed said, “I live in Okerele in Kwara State. I’m still in SS 2 at Okerele Secondary School in Kwara State. I wanted to raise money for my education; that was why I decided to come here and I have been here for six months.

“I was able to steal my oga’s (boss) N50,000 and was escaping with it when the man stopped me and told me he was a security man. He said I should bring all the money I had on me. I was reluctant, but he brought out a cutlass and hit me with it. I gave him the N78,000 and he returned N8,000 to me.”

But Sunday claimed he only “arrested” the boy and collected the money he saw with him.

“I was the one that arrested this boy when I saw him that night, but I gave him N8,000 out of the N78,000 I collected from him,” said Sunday, who could not offer any explanation on why he attacked the boy he claimed to have arrested with a cutlass.

Adekoya claimed that Sunday came to meet him that night and gave him N6,000 after telling him what he had done.

“I returned the money to him because I felt what he did was not good, but I did not bother to report him; all I did was to tell Rafiu about it and Rafiu said it was a good thing that I did not collect the money from him. If we had reported him that day to our oga, we won’t be here now,” he said.

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Musa Daura, confirmed the incident, saying the suspects would soon appear in court for prosecution.
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Becomrich12: 1:31am On Dec 12, 2010
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by binhozie(m): 1:52am On Dec 12, 2010
The dark skinned guy on the left putting on the striped singlet shouldnt be let free for all the explanation in the world
Look at his face abeg, mo gbe!! grin shocked
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by AloyEmeka5: 2:13am On Dec 12, 2010
binhozie:

The dark skinned guy on the left putting on the striped singlet shouldnt be let free for all the explanation i[/b]n the world
[b]Look at his face abeg, mo gbe
!!  grin shocked

Lol, that face is very important for success in his career. grin grin grin grin

Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 12, 2010
binhozie:

The dark skinned guy on the left putting on the striped singlet shouldnt be let free for all the explanation in the world
Look at his face abeg, mo gbe!! grin shocked
The face na die.i'm sure he will be useful in debt-collecting business also. grin
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by AkinEgba: 2:51am On Dec 12, 2010
This is what we have been getting since the death of Awolowo.
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by jason12345: 2:58am On Dec 12, 2010
Akin-Egba:

This is what we have been getting since the death of Awolowo.

behave yourself ooo! cheesy wink. haba, you wan vex the yoruba people? undecided grin
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by AloyEmeka5: 3:06am On Dec 12, 2010

Akin-Egba and Blazay using Yoruba aliases to steal from people. grin grin grin
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Akin-Egba and Blazay using Yoruba aliases to steal from people. grin grin grin

Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by 1025: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2010
i do not trust the nigerian police with these pictures. when bole ige was assasinated, many pictures like this were made available by this same nigerian police.
this same nigerian police once made available pictures of goats in the name robbers.

Imagine how you have turned a potential informative news into a useless piece of thrash.
@ilugunboy,
but u and i know that the igbos are been marginalized in this ur nigeria. how can four guys go on such a lucrative mission without anyone representing us - igbos.
for the interest of national unity and peaceful co-existance, intending national thieving projects must respect our quota system.
Re: The Faces Of INEC DDC Machine Thieves- 1 N, 3 SW. Where Is SE And SS? by fstranger1: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2010
1025:

i do not trust the nigerian police with these pictures. when bole ige was assasinated, many pictures like this were made available by this same nigerian police.
this same nigerian police once made available pictures of goats in the name robbers.

@ilugunboy,
but u and i know that the igbos are been marginalized in this your nigeria. how can four guys go on such a lucrative mission without anyone representing us - igbos.
for the interest of national unity and peaceful co-existance, intending national thieving projects must respect our quota system.

Nah, Ibos and Igbos and Ibibios and Ndigbos and Ohaneze are well represented in the 'Thievollywood industry,' they just did not get the memo this time around. Or maybe they just, in their lazy nature, got there late.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara: Will Pdp Survive Acpn’s Onslaught? / Have You Noticed The Death Trend In Aso Rock Since 1998 / Why Dont We Read In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.