Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

NYSC Local Government Inspector Threatens To Flog Corp Members In Rivers - Video - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Local Government Inspector Threatens To Flog Corp Members In Rivers - Video (428 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap NYSC Members In Rivers, 5 Escape / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video) / Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Local Government Inspector Threatens To Flog Corp Members In Rivers - Video by ipreach: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
The viral video on the social media shows Local Government Inspector (LGI) in Ikwerre Locial Government Council of Rivers State threatening to flog corp members if they provoke him.

In the video he was seen holding a cane in his hand while saying;
"We can’t capture you, go and sit down, when we finish with the others, we will capture you. Leave this place now.

"And please gentleman Corp members, don’t provoke me, it is a sin, even in the holy scripture to provoke your seniors.

"If I’m talking to you, MOVE, because if I’m talking and you are not moving, I could flog you, that’s my own way of behavior. So If you don’t want me to have a bruise with you, if I’m talking, just dey shift."

https://twitter.com/BelieveAllCom/status/1224200308190011398

WATCH THE VIDEO:

READ; https://www.believespot.com/2020/02/nysc-local-government-inspector-corp-rivers.html

(1) (Reply)

Agbami Scholarship Awards Application 2020 Is On / Mobilise Us For NYSC, NOUN Students Tell FG / Nysc Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.