Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Well Sanwolu Thanks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well Sanwolu Thanks. (331 Views)

Nig Army Arrested Soldier Who Insulted Sanwolu For Arresting His Colleague / Tinubu/sanwolu Just Committed A Life Time Blunder / Lagos State APC Governorship candidate, Jide Sanwolu Casts his votes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Well Sanwolu Thanks. by Captainrambo2: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2020
The abokis that where screaming saibaba in zamfara, should go and meet buhari for food, now that they cant ride thier bikes and keke. undecided

I pray all states systematically remove them from the street. Imagine in my small ekpoma they re everywhere riding bikes Nd causing accidents. undecided even indigens re overwhelmed. angry.

We cant ban bikes soon here, but I hope our govt acts fast to discourage the crazy migration going on. After giving birth to 30 children, they will come here and start kidnapping and riding bikes angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Well Sanwolu Thanks. by ghettokid1(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Captainrambo2:
The abokis that where screaming saibaba in zamfara, should go and meet buhari for food, now that they cant ride thier bikes and keke. undecided

I pray all states systematically remove them from the street. Imagine in my small ekpoma they re everywhere riding bikes Nd causing accidents. undecided even indigens re overwhelmed. angry.

We cant ban bikes soon here, but I hope our govt acts fast to discourage the crazy migration going on. After giving birth to 30 children, they will come here and start kidnapping and riding bikes angry angry angry angry
Gbam!
Let them go and enjoy the fruit of their labour.

Re: Well Sanwolu Thanks. by Captainrambo2: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Gbam!
Let them go and enjoy the fruit of their labour.
simple!!!

(1) (Reply)

One Day A Nigerian Will Become The President Of America — Nigerian Man Tel Trump / Breaking : Buhari Launches Nigeria Visa Policy 2020 / Ugwuanyi, EFCC, Corpers March Against Corruption In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.